Pinoy Pen Spinning Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pinoy Pen Spinning Community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
This site will be further used for archiving purposes. POSTING and REGISTRATION DISABLED. Please visit our new website and create a new account! www.ppsc.darkbb.com!! Smile Thank you! NOTE: account activation needed! ;D
Similar topics

Moderator Application Thread 002 Results!

Go down 
+6
cardswithpens
ppscarl
--+LHrv+--
{TH}Jep
JoooooB
{TH}Enzo
10 posters
AuthorMessage
{TH}Enzo
Tropang Hayop Leader
Tropang Hayop Leader
{TH}Enzo

Moderator Application Thread 002 Results! Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Application Thread 002 Results!   Moderator Application Thread 002 Results! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 1:42 pm

Congratulations {TH}Jep, Patrick and Jooooob! You were chosen to moderate the site! (Moderator Trainees) But, your moderating powers will be temporary only. If you'll pass the "Evaluation Period", you can be promoted to a full Moderator. You can now view the "Moderators Hall!" It can be seen in the forum index. Go to the moderators hall and find the "A Moderators MUST READ!" Thread.

To the others, we're sorry.

LHrv,

LHrv wrote:
ITS BECUASE I WANT TO MAKE WARNINGS FOR THE MEMBERS WHO ARE VIOLATING THE RULES OF THIS SITE
You know, you can always REMIND members of the board rules. Being a Moderator isn't just warning and banning members. You have to be responsible, and I don't think you can qualify in AT THIS POINT.

LHrv wrote:
THE WAY I CAN HELP THE COMMUNITY IS BY MAKING TUTORIALS IN HARD TO DO TRICKS FOR THE MEMBERS
You know, you can always make tutorials for everyone. You don't need to be a moderator to make tutorials. Am I right? Smile You can make tutorial;s to help the community even RIGHT NOW. So, prove it to me. Smile

I'm really sorry. Better luck next time. Smile

ppscarl,

ppscarl wrote:
I CAN HELP THE COMMUNITY BY SHARING MY KNOWLEDGE ABOUT PEN SPINNING.
You can always share your knowledge about PS. That's why we have this forum. Smile You can always share them. You don't need to be a Moderator to share your knowledge.

ppscarl wrote:
WHEN YOU'VE FINALLY DECIDED TO MAKE ME AS A MODERATOR OR I CAN MODERATE NOW EVEN IF IM NOT A MODERATOR YET.
Then prove it to me. You can always remind members of the board rules right? Just like what {TH}Jep and Patrick was doing before which gave me the idea to promote them into a Mod.

ppscarl wrote:
SO THAT I COULD PUNISH THOSE WHO VIOLATES THE RULES OF THIS SITE
Moderating is not about PUNISHING. It's more than that. And just because of that answer, I'm not satisfied to promote you to a Moderator.

I'm sorry. Better luck next time. Smile

cardswithpens,

cardswithpens wrote:
since we only have 2 staff members(i think),i dont think thats enough for a forum that has a lot of members.so i want to help.
Well, this answer is convincing. I think you CAN be qualified to be a Moderator BUT, unlike Jooooob, Patrick and {TH}Jep, I know them in person. Not just in the forums, and I trust them. I'm sorry we can't just give you the power to moderate the site just like that. It's like, you're on the edge but, you didn't made it.

Sorry. Better luck next time. Smile

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We based the results in the "active-ness" of the member. (LOL. Sorry I don't know the right term.xD)

and...

Patrick because he is a Computer-Science student. We think that can help a lot in the community. Not just in the moderation.

Jooooob because, he's right look at this.
Jooooob wrote:
i more knowledge than majority of the spinners left in our community. i think that's an advantage in terms of helping spinners in our community improve.
Even me, he helped me to improve in our gatherings. And he also became my inspiration in PS. And still, my inspiration. :P

{TH}Jep because, as we all know, he's one of the Top posters which makes a concrete evidence that he is an Active member. WHICH IS what we need. And I KNOW HIM IN PERSON. He is my Team mate, classmate and friend. I trust him and I think he's responsible enough to moderate the site. Nuff said.

Congratulations again! Smile And for those who didn't made it, you can apply again if we have a total of 400 members. Better luck next time!

To all Moderator Trainees! Follow this link! --> Click me hard!

Good luck.

--{TH}Enzo

Last edited by {TH}Enzo on Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jjjjcccjjf
JoooooB

Moderator Application Thread 002 Results! Coolte16
JoooooB

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Thread 002 Results!   Moderator Application Thread 002 Results! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:02 pm

lol the part you got for my answer was wrong.

check my post on the actual thread. it's "i HAVE more knowledge..." not "i more knowledge..."

anyways, thanks. :P
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tawatayohaha
{TH}Jep

{TH}Jep

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Thread 002 Results!   Moderator Application Thread 002 Results! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:04 pm

thanks ADMINS! Smile

EDIT: Moderator Trainees, let's do our job!
pis!
Back to top Go down
{TH}Enzo
Tropang Hayop Leader
Tropang Hayop Leader
{TH}Enzo

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Thread 002 Results!   Moderator Application Thread 002 Results! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:13 pm

JoooooB wrote:
lol the part you got for my answer was wrong.

check my post on the actual thread. it's "i HAVE more knowledge..." not "i more knowledge..."

anyways, thanks. :P

LOL. Sorry. :P I'm doing this all by myself so maybe i got confused.xD
Back to top Go down
--+LHrv+--
Post Master
Post Master
--+LHrv+--

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Thread 002 Results!   Moderator Application Thread 002 Results! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 3:48 pm

TSK thats ok i just want to share whats is mine heheh Embarassed

Back to top Go down
ppscarl
ppscarl

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Thread 002 Results!   Moderator Application Thread 002 Results! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 6:56 pm

ouch.thats okay maybe next time will do^^tnx for the opportunity ^^
Back to top Go down
cardswithpens
Old member
Old member
cardswithpens

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Thread 002 Results!   Moderator Application Thread 002 Results! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:13 pm

that was soo close...........

well,ill try next time.

its almost its as if,you only let the people you know become moderators.xD
Back to top Go down
ExcrisVirus
Posting Addict
Posting Addict
ExcrisVirus

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Thread 002 Results!   Moderator Application Thread 002 Results! EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 12:17 am

congratulations to those who pass ^^ cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Thread 002 Results!   Moderator Application Thread 002 Results! EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 7:41 am

CONGRATULATIONS FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO PASSED THE CHUNIN EXAM...NO, I MEAN THE MODERATOR'S EXAM:D (DOESN'T KNOW WHAT IS THE RIGHT TERM?)
Back to top Go down
firetypepokemon
Post Master
Post Master
firetypepokemon

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Thread 002 Results!   Moderator Application Thread 002 Results! EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 12:32 pm

congrats mga DuDe
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/firetypepokemon
M Escape
fuckin programmer
M Escape

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Thread 002 Results!   Moderator Application Thread 002 Results! EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 12:35 pm

thanks po!

we will do our best to moderate this forum.

Trainees! move out. Moderator Application Thread 002 Results! 174546
Back to top Go down
firetypepokemon
Post Master
Post Master
firetypepokemon

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Thread 002 Results!   Moderator Application Thread 002 Results! EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 12:42 pm

Patrick wrote:
thanks po!

aHeHeHe PaRaNg OpTiMuS pRiMe lAnG hA "TRAINEES! ROLL OUT!"(GULUNGAN NAMAN UNG MGA TRAINEES.HAHAHA)
Back to top Go down
M Escape
fuckin programmer
M Escape

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Thread 002 Results!   Moderator Application Thread 002 Results! EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 1:08 pm

firetypepokemon wrote:
Patrick wrote:
thanks po!

aHeHeHe PaRaNg OpTiMuS pRiMe lAnG hA "TRAINEES! ROLL OUT!"(GULUNGAN NAMAN UNG MGA TRAINEES.HAHAHA)

ayy oo.roll out pla un.ndi move out.haha
Back to top Go down
firetypepokemon
Post Master
Post Master
firetypepokemon

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Thread 002 Results!   Moderator Application Thread 002 Results! EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 4:06 pm

hehehe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Thread 002 Results!   Moderator Application Thread 002 Results! EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 4:11 pm

tama din kung cla ang MODERATORS!
Back to top Go down
Carbon

Carbon

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Thread 002 Results!   Moderator Application Thread 002 Results! EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 6:29 pm

ouch! i was hoping na makaapply..ngng bc kc dis week s mga exams eh..hehe..di bale better luck nextym..ahehe
Back to top Go down
{TH}Enzo
Tropang Hayop Leader
Tropang Hayop Leader
{TH}Enzo

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Thread 002 Results!   Moderator Application Thread 002 Results! EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 9:05 pm

cardswithpens wrote:
that was soo close...........

well,ill try next time.

its almost its as if,you only let the people you know become moderators.xD

OF COURSE MAN. It's like, why will you give such an opportunity to someone you actually don't know? Para mong iniwan ang bahay mo sa di mo kakilala. Anung pwede nya gawin doon? Diba? Nag-iingat lang ako. Napakadali ma-hack netong site natin. Cguro ako, kaya kong idelete tong buong PPSC eh. Siguro.. Pero pinagkatiwalaan ako ni krouls sa pagiging admin. Kasi, pinatunayan ko. Sabi nga ni Penmaster... "Maybe being a sport is also a qualification on being a Moderator."

Yun lang.

Carbon wrote:
ouch! i was hoping na makaapply..ngng bc kc dis week s mga exams eh..hehe..di bale better luck nextym..ahehe

Di mo inabot.xD Sayang.. Ayus lang yan. May susunod pa!
Back to top Go down
{TH}Enzo
Tropang Hayop Leader
Tropang Hayop Leader
{TH}Enzo

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Thread 002 Results!   Moderator Application Thread 002 Results! EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 7:55 pm

/closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Thread 002 Results!   Moderator Application Thread 002 Results! Empty

Back to top Go down

Moderator Application Thread 002 Results!
Page 1 of 1