Pinoy Pen Spinning Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pinoy Pen Spinning Community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
This site will be further used for archiving purposes. POSTING and REGISTRATION DISABLED. Please visit our new website and create a new account! www.ppsc.darkbb.com!! Smile Thank you! NOTE: account activation needed! ;D

Moderator Application Thread 002

Go down 
+3
JoooooB
M Escape
{TH}Enzo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
{TH}Enzo
Tropang Hayop Leader
Tropang Hayop Leader
{TH}Enzo

Moderator Application Thread 002 Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Application Thread 002   Moderator Application Thread 002 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 11:33 am

OK guys, as you can see there is a big change here in the board. Several PPSC staff got demoted, which made them lose their power over the site. Only Me and krouls are left so we're making a Moderator Application Thread again. Everyone is available to join. But only FEW may be chosen!

Requirements:

• Must have good attitude.
  • Must have rational decision-making skills.
  • Must be active/online at least once a week.
  • Must have English Language proficiency.
  • Must be respectful to all higher ranking staff and to all members.
  • Must have adequate PS experience. (The Board is all about PS you know?xD)
  • Must have computer intelligence.
  • Must memorize the Board Rules.

Application Form:
Just Copy and Paste the form below. Answers must be English!

Name:

Location & GMT(If Philippines, +8 ):

What do you think will make you a good Moderator?:

Why do you want to moderate the site?:

In what way can you help the Community?:

Do you go to Internet Cafe's to visit PPSC or only at home?:

When can we expect you to moderate the Community?:

Do you really want to be a Moderator?:

Good Luck applicants! ^^, The Thread will be closed in March 24, 2010. Good Luck again!

OH! And PLEAS POST "ONLY" YOUR APPLICATION FORM HERE!
Don't discuss things here so it will be easy for us to pick from your applications
and you could only post ONCE! thanks.
^^,

--{TH}Enzo

Last edited by {TH}Enzo on Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jjjjcccjjf
M Escape
fuckin programmer
M Escape

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Thread 002   Moderator Application Thread 002 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:49 pm

Application Form:

Name: Patrick Sunga

Location & GMT(If Philippines, +Cool: Diliman,QC sometimes in Rizal(hometown) , +8

What do you think will make you a good Moderator?: I have so much talent when it comes to forums and internet stuff.

Why do you want to moderate the site?: I wanted to help my fellow spinners.and also help my self become more experienced on Pen Spinning.

In what way can you help the Community?: I will do my best to answers questions with the help of my best friend, the internet.

Do you go to Internet Cafe's to visit PPSC or only at home?: I do both.Very Happy

When can we expect you to moderate the Community?: I will try my best to come here every 2 days.but I expect I'll come here everyday on summer.and holidays.Very Happy

Do you really want to be a Moderator?: Yes,I do want to be a moderator.

EDITED : the location nalimutan ko ilagay.hehe

Last edited by Patrick on Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JoooooB

Moderator Application Thread 002 Coolte16
JoooooB

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Thread 002   Moderator Application Thread 002 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:54 pm

Name: Job Christian Martires

Location & GMT: Marikina GMT+8

What do you think will make you a good Moderator?: i go online everyday before i sleep even though i don't post often.

Why do you want to moderate the site?: i think the qualifications fit me Smile except for that "computer intelligence" part. but i know basic html stuff. and in the next school year i'll be studying IT/com sci already. that would help.

In what way can you help the Community?: i have more knowledge than majority of the spinners left in our community. i think that's an advantage in terms of helping spinners in our community improve.

Do you go to Internet Cafe's to visit PPSC or only at home?: home

When can we expect you to moderate the Community?: as soon as you want me to be a mod.

Do you really want to be a Moderator?: yeah :P

Last edited by JoooooB on Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tawatayohaha
--+LHrv+--
Post Master
Post Master
--+LHrv+--

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Thread 002   Moderator Application Thread 002 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:32 pm

NAME:RV MENDOZA

What do you think will make you a good Moderator?:i go online from 3 to 8 every day and looking at every new post

Why do you want to moderate the site?:ITS BECUASE I WANT TO MAKE WARNINGS FOR THE MEMBERS WHO ARE VIOLATING THE RULES OF THIS SITE

In what way can you help the Community?:THE WAY I CAN HELP THE COMMUNITY IS BY MAKING TUTORIALS IN HARD TO DO TRICKS FOR THE MEMBERS

Do you go to Internet Cafe's to visit PPSC or only at home?:I ONLY VIST PPSC AT HOME

When can we expect you to moderate the Community?:AS SOON AS YOU HAD DECIDED TO DO IT...

Do you really want to be a Moderator?:YES OFCOURSE

Last edited by Penmaster on Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to LHrv, no need to post again. you could edit it nalang, anyway ako na nag edit. thx)
Back to top Go down
{TH}Jep

Moderator Application Thread 002 Coolte16
{TH}Jep

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Thread 002   Moderator Application Thread 002 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:16 pm

Name: Jeffrey Amador

Location & GMT(If Philippines, +8 ): San Mateo, Rizal. GMT +8

What do you think will make you a good Moderator?: i go online EVERYDAY, and i follow MOST of the rules.

Why do you want to moderate the site?: to make our community Extraordinary. :P

In what way can you help the Community?: I'll try to do my best to these spinners here in our Community who needs help, mostly the Beginners. ( I know, i'm not yet an Professional Spinner, BUT, Expect me to help you most of the time)

Do you go to Internet Cafe's to visit PPSC or only at home?: HOME.

When can we expect you to moderate the Community?: anytime. Expect this coming Summer Vacation, i'm always online here.

Do you really want to be a Moderator?: Oyea! Smile)
Back to top Go down
ppscarl
ppscarl

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Thread 002   Moderator Application Thread 002 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:21 pm

Name:CARL ANGELO C. CALDERON

Location & GMT(If Philippines, +8 ):BATAC,ILOCOS NORTE( +8 )

What do you think will make you a good Moderator?:I ALWAYS LOG IN WHENEVER IM USING THE COMPUTER AND ALWAYS CHECK NEWLY POSTED STUFF ON THIS SITE.

Why do you want to moderate the site?:SO THAT I COULD PUNISH THOSE WHO VIOLATES THE RULES OF THIS SITE AND IM ALSO COMPUTER GEEK.

In what way can you help the Community?:I CAN HELP THE COMMUNITY BY SHARING MY KNOWLEDGE ABOUT PEN SPINNING.

Do you go to Internet Cafe's to visit PPSC or only at home?:BOTH

When can we expect you to moderate the Community?:WHEN YOU'VE FINALLY DECIDED TO MAKE ME AS A MODERATOR OR I CAN MODERATE NOW EVEN IF IM NOT A MODERATOR YET.

Do you really want to be a Moderator?:YUP.
Back to top Go down
cardswithpens
Old member
Old member
cardswithpens

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Thread 002   Moderator Application Thread 002 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 11:32 pm

Name:Vincenzo Bernardino

Location & GMT(If Philippines, +8 ): Pasig,QC(3 houses).+8

What do you think will make you a good Moderator?:i have a general idea on psing,.i respect the rules.i dont think i broken a rule though.i used to be an admin of a forum before.i've been on the forum for 3 months.

Why do you want to moderate the site?:since we only have 2 staff members(i think),i dont think thats enough for a forum that has a lot of members.so i want to help.

In what way can you help the Community?:by supervising the forum as often as i would go online.and by enforcing the rules.

Do you go to Internet Cafe's to visit PPSC or only at home?:home.

When can we expect you to moderate the Community?:well.....when im a moderator i guess.

Do you really want to be a Moderator?:of course.
Back to top Go down
{TH}Enzo
Tropang Hayop Leader
Tropang Hayop Leader
{TH}Enzo

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Thread 002   Moderator Application Thread 002 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 1:44 pm

/Thread Closed
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jjjjcccjjf
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Thread 002   Moderator Application Thread 002 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moderator Application Thread 002
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pinoy Pen Spinning Community :: The Community ::  Announcements-
Jump to: