Pinoy Pen Spinning Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pinoy Pen Spinning Community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
This site will be further used for archiving purposes. POSTING and REGISTRATION DISABLED. Please visit our new website and create a new account! www.ppsc.darkbb.com!! Smile Thank you! NOTE: account activation needed! ;D
Similar topics

To all newbies out there! =]

Go down 
+34
dgxh_tk*
PSVorteX
NJSpinner
vanflyhigh01
⋆★PurpleCarrot★⋆
onelove
ojoin1
ℑuDツ
cedrix302
rarka446
renier001
*MaDaFaKaSaNa*
Tsukiyomi25
[PS]rEikRamv3
xperryment
Takato.Sukoshi
Tremor
--+LHrv+--
M Escape
ExcrisVirus
{TH}Gerard
Vaan
jepthe0528
{TH}Jep
Mik
chrisPS
AiYeRu
erik123098
{TH}Enzo
ram_marlo
imaÜ
Lod
krouls
JoooooB
38 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
JoooooB

To all newbies out there! =] Coolte16
JoooooB

To all newbies out there! =] Empty
PostSubject: To all newbies out there! =]   To all newbies out there! =] EmptySun May 09, 2010 12:14 am

If been promoting Penspinning to my friends for quite a while now. Some get interested. Others get frustrated from dropping the pen too much. And this has been a really big concern for me. People are getting discouraged because they think they're too noobish to even try or excel in this activity. Well let me share something to you guys.
To all newbies out there! =] 473678

If you're new to penspinning, consider yourself LUCKY. This is what newbies tend to overlook. Right now you guys have a lot of resources. A lot of penspinning tutorials are popping up, we have a forum and community to look after you. All you need is a little determination.
approve

Still not convinced? Check this out.

I have been penspinning for about 1 year and 9 months right now. That's a total of 21 months. I'm not bragging this, but for a penspinner, i have gone bit farther than the others who have started in my time. BUT, for a penspinner of my time of experience, this is just average, maybe even lower.
To all newbies out there! =] 128889

{TH}Enzo, as you all know is an admin of our forum. He has been spinning for what? like, 8-9 months? and take a look at his level of penspinning. He can even pull off tricks I can't do. For his time of experience he's pretty good.

And of course, who could forget, Excrisvirus. This guy has been spinning for 17 months, a very long time if you look at it. But, take a look at his spinning first. This guy can do continuous spreads, insane hand movements and other power tricks.
I have to admit, this guy is a lot better than me in some aspects of penspinning. Seriously.

The newer members are getting an advantage here. Why? Because they can just pick up stuff that we old spinners have already accomplished and develop it to make it better for their own purpose. Unlike us old pinoy spinners, we only had a small section on UPSB to share what we had. Most of us (including me) started from scratch. We were forced to teach ourselves the tricks we wanted. Well there's eso who made things a little easier when it came to the basics. But when we wanted to learn advanced tricks, we needed to watch tons of combos, play it over and over again, maybe watch it slower with the "slow" effect on windows movie maker to get a closer look. We had nobody to guide us.
To all newbies out there! =] 617882

We dwell on styles and tricks what we picked up on our first few months of penspinning. Back then "bakfalls", "midbaks1.5's" and "busts" were the coolest tricks you can think of. We only had a few "official" mods to choose from. One of them was the PH KT by Clyde.

Right now you guys have a lot of tricks and styles to develop and master such as peem and supawit's "power" styles, kUzu and SEVEN's "wild" styles and Eriror's "calm" style.
You have a lot of mods to choose from including the LH mod, LHG3-matic, TH Buster, and of course, with the launching of the RSVP pens here in the PH, you could now make mx's. Back then we had to pay big amounts to get a single RSVP.
To all newbies out there! =] 9304

As time passes by, the world of Penspinning grows. The tricks, styles and mods develop to newer, better ones. Some of us can't keep up. Some can. Whereas to newbies, they can already start practicing "modern" tricks to make their styles even better.

What i'm trying to say here is that you guys shouldn't lose hope. As admins, moderators, and members of our community, we are ready to guide you guys. Who knows, maybe some of you become better than Eriror, Peem or any other pro out there. YOU NEWBIES HAVE MORE POTENTIAL THAN OLD TIMERS LIKE ME.
To all newbies out there! =] 472259

Now if you had the patience and dedication to read what i just wrote here, then thank you. I did this to encourage fellow penspinners and would-be pen spinners to strive and do better.
Now if you can also click that "+" on the upper right of my post....

"Remember that in Penspinning, it doesn't matter when you started. It's how long you can hang on that matters." -JoooooB To all newbies out there! =] 849743

Last edited by JoooooB on Thu May 13, 2010 8:39 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tawatayohaha
krouls
wembaster

PostSubject: Re: To all newbies out there! =]   To all newbies out there! =] EmptySun May 09, 2010 12:25 am

naaalala q pa nung mamatay-matay na q kasusubok ng Thumbaround To all newbies out there! =] 930828
Back to top Go down
https://oldppsc.forumtl.com
JoooooB

JoooooB

PostSubject: Re: To all newbies out there! =]   To all newbies out there! =] EmptySun May 09, 2010 12:30 am

krouls wrote:
naaalala q pa nung mamatay-matay na q kasusubok ng Thumbaround To all newbies out there! =] 930828

so true. date ang sonic rise samin sobrang laking achievement na. To all newbies out there! =] 930828

btw can you sticky this?
Back to top Go down
Lod
Post Master
Post Master
Lod

PostSubject: Re: To all newbies out there! =]   To all newbies out there! =] EmptySun May 09, 2010 1:27 am

well said master jooooob.......ako im spinning for 4 months and got some improvements....just keep on practicing..and practice..some of my friends find it cool...some find the mods MUCH cooler......this is a good activity for some people there...in my experience, i started pen spin with just a pencil with tapes put on each sides....there, i learned some of the basics,..and soon found out that they use some MODIFIED pens used specially in pen spin........i find it cool so i tried it.....and now...here i am...an average-not so noob pen spinner....

a piece of advice.......

if your learning a trick and find it hard, keep on practicing and if you do it even once, its a big start for you to master that trick and proceed to the next trick you want to learn...

some say its like a nonsense activity, but if you excel in this, you can perform in front of people who discriminates you and show them that you enjoy spinning...and who knows, they might want to learn pen spinning too...^^,

nice saying master jooooob!! ur d best!!^^
Back to top Go down
JoooooB

JoooooB

PostSubject: Re: To all newbies out there! =]   To all newbies out there! =] EmptySun May 09, 2010 9:12 am

Lod wrote:
well said master jooooob.......ako im spinning for 4 months and got some improvements....just keep on practicing..and practice..some of my friends find it cool...some find the mods MUCH cooler......this is a good activity for some people there...in my experience, i started pen spin with just a pencil with tapes put on each sides....there, i learned some of the basics,..and soon found out that they use some MODIFIED pens used specially in pen spin........i find it cool so i tried it.....and now...here i am...an average-not so noob pen spinner....

a piece of advice.......

if your learning a trick and find it hard, keep on practicing and if you do it even once, its a big start for you to master that trick and proceed to the next trick you want to learn...

some say its like a nonsense activity, but if you excel in this, you can perform in front of people who discriminates you and show them that you enjoy spinning...and who knows, they might want to learn pen spinning too...^^,

thanks! click mo ung plus sign sa post ko aah Smile
Back to top Go down
imaÜ
Pen Spinner
Pen Spinner
imaÜ

PostSubject: Re: To all newbies out there! =]   To all newbies out there! =] EmptySun May 09, 2010 10:44 am

haha. naalala ko pa yung nanunuod ako ng tutorial ng sonic tapos pag gngwa ko lumilipad yung mod ko. haha
Back to top Go down
http://jen.imau.mybrute.com
ram_marlo
Post Master
Post Master
ram_marlo

PostSubject: Re: To all newbies out there! =]   To all newbies out there! =] EmptySun May 09, 2010 1:28 pm

job... tama ka... HAHA... mahirap naman talaga, tyaga lang siguro yung nagbibigay ng lakas para makapagps tayo...

nagyayaya pa nga ako ng mga friends ko eh, wag kayong magalala marami akong marerecruit para maging psers! HAHA
Back to top Go down
{TH}Enzo
Tropang Hayop Leader
Tropang Hayop Leader
{TH}Enzo

PostSubject: Re: To all newbies out there! =]   To all newbies out there! =] EmptySun May 09, 2010 2:23 pm

Very very inspiring!!! I made this as a Global Announcement. To all newbies out there! =] 930828

Wahhhh namention pa ako! To all newbies out there! =] 930828 Uhm. I think tama si Jooooob. Tignan nyo ung PSRT. Mga bata palang, pero tignan nyo sila, lahat marunong mag Hai Tua. Which is known as an advanced trick. Sa tingin ko nga mas mauunahan pa nila ako eh, pero sympre di nmn ako papayag nun. pis! Hm. Ako naman, dati nagsimula ako magPS gamit kong PEN, take note, PEN. Ay HBW lang... Ung cheap? Limang piso? I learned Sonic, Fingerpass and TA duon. Ung Charge rev, alam ko na dati pa kasi drummer ako. Usong-uso un sa mga drummer. Very Happy Kaya, I believe I got a little advantage nung nagsimula ako magPS.XD

Dati talaga si Kam lang ang kilala kong spinner at siya ang DIYOS ko nuon. Idol na idol namin sya.. AND... Not to brag pero.. Hindi pako kontento sa experience ko ngayun.

Alam nyo ba, sa batch 09, ako ang nagsimula sa school namin ng PS. Ang pangarap ko talaga dati, take note, PANGARAP, ay magawa ung Sonic. At alam nyo ba... Nahirapan ako magsimula kasi... WALANG NAGTURO SA AKIN. facepalm Alam nyo ung Sonic na may pitik? Un ung Sonic ko dati... 3 days ko un pinag-aralan at parang MONTH ko pinag aralan sa araw-araw kong ginagawa un.XD After nung ma-learn ko ung may pitik, di ako satisfied nun, at alam nyo ba, natutunan ko magPS dahil sa www.pentrix.com. Nanunuod paulit ulit ng videos ni Kam. PAULIT-ULIT. At natutunan ko naman sa pamamagitan ng panunuod. lol! Actually, ung tito ko, nakita ko lang sya mag-TA kaya I got interested.. Dun ko ginoogle ang PS. Eh, Pen Tricks ang alam kong tawag duon dati, kaya Website ng Pentrix ang lumabas..XD So much for that!

Marami pakong pangarap. At, napapnsin ko rin, PPSC is growing.. Gusto ko rin sumikat tayo mga pinoy sa larangan ng PS. Kahit na halos puro SUB lang parts ng mod, blah3, gusto ko ipakita may binatbat tayo. Very Happy Dati JEB lang ata ang magaling.. Tapos bgla ko nalang nalaman, wala na pala ung PDS. Tapos, biglang sumulpot ung KPSA, at ang kinatatakutan na... THPSC.XD

Grabe, ung mga taga THPSC. Grabe sila... Sana one day, maging ganun din ang PPSC.

Anyway, speaking of other communities, nung napanood ko ung JapEn 1st, sa tingin ko talaga imposible mag combo. As in like, IMPOSSIBLE. Hindi ko pinangarap kumombo. Dati nga, ung Infinity, napaka imposible na para sa akin... Until... I discovered USPB wiki.

Duon. Mula ng araw na yon, inaral ko LAHAT ng tricks a pamamagitan ng pagbasa kung paano gawin, at sa pamamagitan ng panunuod ng videos, duon ko natutunan ung mga intermediate tricks. Alam nyo ba, pag uwi ko from school, diretso ako sa computer shop, search sa UPSB ng tricks, at sympre, sa Pentrix. Pinapanuod ko lang lagi hanggang sa nagagawa ko na. At isang araw, nadiskubre ko si Eso. Napaka galing nya magturo kasi gumagamit ng Geometry. Sakto sa akin kasi, third year ako nun. Geometry ang Math namin. Smile IMO, may mga tutorials syng.. Medyo awkward. Parang feeling ko mali? IMO lang un ah. Kaya... Nagsearch ako ng mga ibang tutors. Like, KTrinH93 ata? Tapos, Icepray.. Minwoo, vicgotgame. At ung mga mini combos... nasearch ko rin mga tutorials nun. AND. There is one thing.. Na nagpapasalamat talaga ako. BUTI NALANG, late ko nadiskubre sila Peem, Supawit, NiA, Vic, etc, etc!

Alam nyo kung bakit? Kasi... Dalawa lang yan eh. Either ma-inspire ka, o mawalan ka ng pag-asa sa super galing nila. Well, unang una talaga, akala confined lang sa Japanese ang mga Pen Spinners. Symprel, di ko pa maintindihan ung mga style nuon. Basta may astig na ginagawa at smooth un na ang magaling para sakin, such as, Bonkura, kUzu, Toro, mga ganun! Di ko pa napansin sila SEVEN, ganun.. Ayun, nung nakita ko si Peem, good thing na-inspire ako. Basta, walang araw na hindi ko pnpanuod ung JapEn. Pag bumobobo nako, nuod lang ng vids, ok na uli! XD ganun lang ang teknik namin ni gerard. ISA PA, si {TH}Ar! Grabe.. Hindi ko alam kung ano meron sa kupal n un, at ang galing nya sa continuous! Ayun nga... Nahirapan ako kasi ako nagturo sa buong TH. Well, tamad magpraktis kasi ung iba eh! Tama si Jooooob, determinasyon lang talaga kelangan, kasi nga, kalat na kalat na ang mga tutorials, napakarami ng Mods, pipili ka nalang ng spinner tapos, islow motion mo gayahin mo mga tricks, madali na makuha style! Mga ganun...

Yun nga.. Ganto kasi eh.

Eto lang kelangan dyan.

DREAM at DETERMINATION.

Isipin mo muna, dapat mas gumaling ka sa mga friends mo.

Pangalawa, isipin mo dapat mas gumaling ka sa .. Lugar nyo? pis!

Tapos, dapat mas gumaling ka sa other Pinoys???XD

Then... Higitan mo na sila Peem..XD

Sabi nga ng Jabbawockeez, "Don't try to be us, be better than us".

Ayun... Ang goal ko ngaun.. Gumaling lang. Gumaling ng gumaling. Maging pinakamagaling sa TH, mas magaling kina Idol Job at EV (pero mahirap, :P) at maging mas magaling kay Toro... AHAHHA sa pangarap!!XD lols. Kaya nga dream eh diba! Ahaha.XD

Ayun... Isipin nyo lang dapat masaya kayo sa ginagawa nyo. At... Pag nabobobo na kayo, inspirasyon lang kelangan nyo. Specifically speaking, nuod kayo other vids para mas mainspire kayo. At.. Tandaan nyo, kahit na may mahigitan kayo na other spinners na Idol nyo dati, wag nyo idiscriminate. Mas respetuhin nyo sila...

Hindi sa pagmamayabang pero, like c Kam... Alam natin na maraming mas halimaw sa kanya ngaun. Kahit siguro si Mysycry kaya talunin c Kam pag nagbattle. Smile

At.. Tignan nyo si Master GAME. Master ko yan kahit Retired na sya... Inspirasyon natin sila... Oops! Hindi ko sinasabi na mas magaling ako kay GAME, ang ineemphasize ko lang ay, quit na sya.. Pero, marami akong aral na napulot sa kanya. Kaya, kahit mas gumaling pa ako sa kanya, IN CASE, eh, di ako magyayabang sa kanya.. Master ko parin un. A master is always a master.

Yeah, sana may nagbasa sa mga tinype ko.XD Sana magi din kaming inspirasyon, at ung mga Retired Pinoy PSers sa atin lahat. Salamat! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jjjjcccjjf
Lod
Post Master
Post Master
Lod

PostSubject: Re: To all newbies out there! =]   To all newbies out there! =] EmptySun May 09, 2010 5:20 pm

JoooooB wrote:
Lod wrote:

a piece of advice.......

thanks! click mo ung plus sign sa post ko aah Smile

already clicked it b4 i read...hahaha...paclick dn akn master..salamats!!^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all newbies out there! =]   To all newbies out there! =] EmptySun May 09, 2010 6:01 pm

thumbaround
took a year for me.... To all newbies out there! =] 297454

EDIT:::
tamad akong bumasa..
ung post ni enzo.
pero binasa ko ulit..kasi na tripan.. lng
di ko alam
na na mention nya akow.???
kaya ko daw si kam????

LOL........

To all newbies out there! =] 297454
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all newbies out there! =]   To all newbies out there! =] EmptySun May 09, 2010 6:39 pm

patience lng tlaga kailangan ng mga PS..... To all newbies out there! =] 930828
Back to top Go down
erik123098
Post Maniac
Post Maniac
erik123098

PostSubject: Re: To all newbies out there! =]   To all newbies out there! =] EmptySun May 09, 2010 9:47 pm

Nainspire akooooo! To all newbies out there! =] 328757To all newbies out there! =] 297454To all newbies out there! =] 930828To all newbies out there! =] 9304
Back to top Go down
JoooooB

JoooooB

PostSubject: Re: To all newbies out there! =]   To all newbies out there! =] EmptyMon May 10, 2010 2:42 am

i never thought this thread would get this appreciated. To all newbies out there! =] 930828 To all newbies out there! =] 849743
Back to top Go down
erik123098
Post Maniac
Post Maniac
erik123098

PostSubject: Re: To all newbies out there! =]   To all newbies out there! =] EmptyMon May 10, 2010 10:07 am

JoooooB wrote:
i never thought this thread would get this appreciated. To all newbies out there! =] 930828 To all newbies out there! =] 849743
This should be! To all newbies out there! =] 930828
Back to top Go down
AiYeRu
Pen Spinner
Pen Spinner
AiYeRu

PostSubject: Re: To all newbies out there! =]   To all newbies out there! =] EmptyMon May 10, 2010 2:55 pm

job, pwede ka na gumawa ng libro Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Aiyeru
erik123098
Post Maniac
Post Maniac
erik123098

PostSubject: Re: To all newbies out there! =]   To all newbies out there! =] EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:35 pm

Onga! Hahahaha. :P
Back to top Go down
chrisPS

chrisPS

PostSubject: Re: To all newbies out there! =]   To all newbies out there! =] EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:42 pm

I've been for about a few months advance jooooob (1 year,11months), and I gotta agree with every point he makes in his speech. Just don't try to limit yourself to one style. Expand, explore, mix and match...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all newbies out there! =]   To all newbies out there! =] EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:47 pm

c master koob pde nang maging isang writer!....

nakakainspire! To all newbies out there! =] 297454 To all newbies out there! =] 9304
Back to top Go down
Mik

PostSubject: Re: To all newbies out there! =]   To all newbies out there! =] EmptyMon May 10, 2010 8:48 pm

ako nga ehhhh 1 year charge eh reverse pa kasi nakita ko school mate ko nag chacharge tapos gusto ko gayahin tinype ko pentricks tapos lumabas pentrix.com then tinry ko charge sabi next time nalang kasi ang hirap talaga tapos nung isang araw sabi ko "dapat by the end of the day dapat matutunan ko mag charge" To all newbies out there! =] 930828 hulog nga ng hulog eh tapos na pagtawanan pa ako nag "O-A" daw ako tapos naikta ko tuts ni eso then yun thumbarouynd tapos sonic tapos nag try ako mag combo hehehe
Back to top Go down
{TH}Jep

{TH}Jep

PostSubject: Re: To all newbies out there! =]   To all newbies out there! =] EmptyMon May 10, 2010 10:10 pm

oh my!
this is very inspiring.
nice Jooooob.
lupet mu talaga.
pis!
Back to top Go down
JoooooB

JoooooB

PostSubject: Re: To all newbies out there! =]   To all newbies out there! =] EmptyMon May 10, 2010 10:50 pm

AiYeRu wrote:
job, pwede ka na gumawa ng libro Very Happy

chrisPS wrote:
I've been for about a few months advance jooooob (1 year,11months), and I gotta agree with every point he makes in his speech. Just don't try to limit yourself to one style. Expand, explore, mix and match...

onelove wrote:
c master koob pde nang maging isang writer!....

nakakainspire! To all newbies out there! =] 297454 To all newbies out there! =] 9304

{TH}Jep wrote:
oh my!
this is very inspiring.
nice Jooooob.
lupet mu talaga.
pis!

OMG...thanks guys To all newbies out there! =] 930828

***edited some typos, added stuff.

***BTW onelove, JoooooB name ko hindi koob. haha LOL. :P
Back to top Go down
jepthe0528
jepthe0528

PostSubject: Re: To all newbies out there! =]   To all newbies out there! =] EmptyTue May 11, 2010 2:16 am

xD ang gling mo pla mg englizh boz

duguan ako dun ah Smile

gudjob!
Back to top Go down
JoooooB

JoooooB

PostSubject: Re: To all newbies out there! =]   To all newbies out there! =] EmptyTue May 11, 2010 11:25 am

jepthe0528 wrote:
xD ang gling mo pla mg englizh boz

duguan ako dun ah Smile

gudjob!

hahhahaha lol. thanks. :P
Back to top Go down
{TH}Enzo
Tropang Hayop Leader
Tropang Hayop Leader
{TH}Enzo

PostSubject: Re: To all newbies out there! =]   To all newbies out there! =] EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:34 pm

koob amfotek! FTW! loling
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jjjjcccjjf
Vaan
Vaan

PostSubject: Re: To all newbies out there! =]   To all newbies out there! =] EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:42 pm

so much words.. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To all newbies out there! =]   To all newbies out there! =] Empty

Back to top Go down

To all newbies out there! =]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next