Pinoy Pen Spinning Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pinoy Pen Spinning Community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
This site will be further used for archiving purposes. POSTING and REGISTRATION DISABLED. Please visit our new website and create a new account! www.ppsc.darkbb.com!! Smile Thank you! NOTE: account activation needed! ;D
Similar topics

Wanted : Pen Spinners for Pentel RSVP

Go down 
+24
xperryment
glyptobott
Margareth
indestructable146
ExcrisVirus
Carbon
{TH}Matthew
imaÜ
{TH}Jep
Tremor
cardswithpens
Lod
AiYeRu
Takato.Sukoshi
krouls
GODsila
{TH}Gerard
gohu
chrisPS
M Escape
{TH}Enzo
JoooooB
GAME
blue17782000
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
blue17782000
blue17782000

Wanted : Pen Spinners for Pentel RSVP Empty
PostSubject: Wanted : Pen Spinners for Pentel RSVP   Wanted : Pen Spinners for Pentel RSVP EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:46 pm

Hi!!! Im marj of Sterling..Im looking for pen spinners for our Product Lauching of Pentel RSVP at Megamall. PLease contact me at 09178633657 asap. thanks
Back to top Go down
GAME
Post Maniac
Post Maniac
GAME

PostSubject: Re: Wanted : Pen Spinners for Pentel RSVP   Wanted : Pen Spinners for Pentel RSVP EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:00 pm

blue17782000 wrote:
Hi!!! Im marj of Sterling..Im looking for pen spinners for our Product Lauching of Pentel RSVP at Megamall. PLease contact me at 09178633657 asap. thanks

wew, job, yanos and the others must see this xD
Back to top Go down
JoooooB

Wanted : Pen Spinners for Pentel RSVP Coolte16
JoooooB

PostSubject: Re: Wanted : Pen Spinners for Pentel RSVP   Wanted : Pen Spinners for Pentel RSVP EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 3:48 pm

this is a little suspicious. a single pen doesn't need that kind of attention. even for an RSVP. and the location is too far from majority of us.

please give some proof that this is official. a cellphone number or contact number is NOT enough.

give some certification that this thing is legit. and MAYBE we'll join. this is too risky.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tawatayohaha

PostSubject: Re: Wanted : Pen Spinners for Pentel RSVP   Wanted : Pen Spinners for Pentel RSVP EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 4:04 pm

JoooooB wrote:
this is a little suspicious. a single pen doesn't need that kind of attention. even for an RSVP. and the location is too far from majority of us.

please give some proof that this is official. a cellphone number or contact number is NOT enough.

give some certification that this thing is legit. and MAYBE we'll join. this is too risky.

bakit masyadong risky????
drunken
Back to top Go down
blue17782000
blue17782000

PostSubject: Re: Wanted : Pen Spinners for Pentel RSVP   Wanted : Pen Spinners for Pentel RSVP EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 4:45 pm

I understand where you're coming from .I could give you my office number .You could call me 8137828 loc 853 or 3621641 to 43...you could visit me in my office or meet you guys somewhere to officially discuss things. you can also visit pentel pens facebook to prove that Im 100% legit.
Back to top Go down
{TH}Enzo
Tropang Hayop Leader
Tropang Hayop Leader
{TH}Enzo

PostSubject: Re: Wanted : Pen Spinners for Pentel RSVP   Wanted : Pen Spinners for Pentel RSVP EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 4:51 pm

JoooooB wrote:

+1 to Jooooob. And please, do not spam all over in the board. I see you've posted many unrelated topics in some threads.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jjjjcccjjf
blue17782000
blue17782000

PostSubject: Re: Wanted : Pen Spinners for Pentel RSVP   Wanted : Pen Spinners for Pentel RSVP EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 4:54 pm

how can I send a video of pen spinning that we will be doing here using RSVP pen and hope that you guys can try this pen? I really cant discuss all of this things publicly here.
Back to top Go down
{TH}Enzo
Tropang Hayop Leader
Tropang Hayop Leader
{TH}Enzo

PostSubject: Re: Wanted : Pen Spinners for Pentel RSVP   Wanted : Pen Spinners for Pentel RSVP EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 4:55 pm

blue17782000 wrote:
how can I send a video of pen spinning that we will be doing here using RSVP pen and hope that you guys can try this pen? I really cant discuss all of this things publicly here.

If Jooooob joins, can I join too?
Back to top Go down
blue17782000
blue17782000

PostSubject: Re: Wanted : Pen Spinners for Pentel RSVP   Wanted : Pen Spinners for Pentel RSVP EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 5:04 pm

@ enzo, since you are the moderator/admin...can I meet you and officially discuss this matter so that you can tell them that Im 100 legit. thanks
Back to top Go down
blue17782000
blue17782000

PostSubject: Re: Wanted : Pen Spinners for Pentel RSVP   Wanted : Pen Spinners for Pentel RSVP EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 5:06 pm

We have a contest for pen spinning that you might be interested to join thats why Im tapping you guys...there's nothing to lose you know. I'll send you the posters once finalized ok.
Back to top Go down
{TH}Enzo
Tropang Hayop Leader
Tropang Hayop Leader
{TH}Enzo

PostSubject: Re: Wanted : Pen Spinners for Pentel RSVP   Wanted : Pen Spinners for Pentel RSVP EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 5:23 pm

blue17782000 wrote:
@ enzo, since you are the moderator/admin...can I meet you and officially discuss this matter so that you can tell them that Im 100 legit. thanks

I'm only a Moderator of the community but it doesn't mean that the decision is mine. You better ask the whole community abt it. And.. I can't meet you in person right now. But still, you can give us info of the upcoming event, HERE. Yah. Smile And please read rules. Rule number 4, "No double posting".

blue17782000 wrote:
We have a contest for pen spinning that you might be interested to join thats why Im tapping you guys...there's nothing to lose you know. I'll send you the posters once finalized ok.

I'll believe if the official poster thingy is released you know. :P
Back to top Go down
blue17782000
blue17782000

PostSubject: Re: Wanted : Pen Spinners for Pentel RSVP   Wanted : Pen Spinners for Pentel RSVP EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 6:15 pm

im sorry about the double posting... will try to send you the poster as soon as possible...thanks for your interest... Still if anyone is interested you can call me with the numbers I gave you... thanks again
Back to top Go down
{TH}Enzo
Tropang Hayop Leader
Tropang Hayop Leader
{TH}Enzo

PostSubject: Re: Wanted : Pen Spinners for Pentel RSVP   Wanted : Pen Spinners for Pentel RSVP EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:10 pm

blue17782000 wrote:
im sorry about the double posting... will try to send you the poster as soon as possible...thanks for your interest... Still if anyone is interested you can call me with the numbers I gave you... thanks again

LOL. AAhm. You said it's April right?
Back to top Go down
JoooooB

JoooooB

PostSubject: Re: Wanted : Pen Spinners for Pentel RSVP   Wanted : Pen Spinners for Pentel RSVP EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 9:04 pm

if someone can REALLY convince me that this is legit, then i'll join. sorry about the whole doubting you marj. just making things sure. things are happening all too suddenly. not entirely sure what to believe. :P
Back to top Go down
M Escape
fuckin programmer
M Escape

PostSubject: Re: Wanted : Pen Spinners for Pentel RSVP   Wanted : Pen Spinners for Pentel RSVP EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 9:25 pm

JoooooB wrote:
if someone can REALLY convince me that this is legit, then i'll join. sorry about the whole doubting you marj. just making things sure. things are happening all too suddenly. not entirely sure what to believe. :P
tama tama. approve
Back to top Go down
blue17782000
blue17782000

PostSubject: Re: Wanted : Pen Spinners for Pentel RSVP   Wanted : Pen Spinners for Pentel RSVP EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 9:56 pm

I totally understand...I will think of something that will convince you guys...

@ enzo to be exact its April 25, 2010 at Event Center SM Megamall.
Back to top Go down
M Escape
fuckin programmer
M Escape

PostSubject: Re: Wanted : Pen Spinners for Pentel RSVP   Wanted : Pen Spinners for Pentel RSVP EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 1:11 pm

So eto guys. nagkausap kami ni Sheryl D. Kim, sya daw ung may hawak ng events (blah blah blah) ng Pentel. tpos kasama nya si Marj (from sterling) (sya si blue17782000).

so eto ung napag usapan nmin :
kelangan daw nila ng mag E-endorse ng product nila.
kelangan daw nila ng (parang) mag supervise ng Contest nila.
ung contest is pen spinning din ata. (sorry nalimutan ko. bsta contest xP)
tapos may mga event na School-to-school. dapat daw ksama tayo. kasi nga endorser eh diba?
tpos sponsored n ata tayo. ayun.

cguro sa tuesday mag meet kami ni Sheryl.(idk kung saan,at kung sure nga b un.)
sana may ksma ako. Sad

Enz i need your opinion.opportunity din to parang sa unang hirit. hehe
tpos eto p pla.totoo nga daw ung product launching.ndi daw siya nag sisinungaling. xD

guys bka bigyan pa tayo ng sandamakmak n RSVP.hingi muna ko ng 100pcs para sure ko kung totoo eto.haha
Back to top Go down
chrisPS

chrisPS

PostSubject: Re: Wanted : Pen Spinners for Pentel RSVP   Wanted : Pen Spinners for Pentel RSVP EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 3:08 pm

Ngek. Gusto ko sumama. T.T

EDIT: Remind me of Pentel's Spin it To Win It at another PSing board.
Back to top Go down
JoooooB

JoooooB

PostSubject: Re: Wanted : Pen Spinners for Pentel RSVP   Wanted : Pen Spinners for Pentel RSVP EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 3:17 pm

Patrick wrote:
So eto guys. nagkausap kami ni Sheryl D. Kim, sya daw ung may hawak ng events (blah blah blah) ng Pentel. tpos kasama nya si Marj (from sterling) (sya si blue17782000).

so eto ung napag usapan nmin :
kelangan daw nila ng mag E-endorse ng product nila.
kelangan daw nila ng (parang) mag supervise ng Contest nila.
ung contest is pen spinning din ata. (sorry nalimutan ko. bsta contest xP)
tapos may mga event na School-to-school. dapat daw ksama tayo. kasi nga endorser eh diba?
tpos sponsored n ata tayo. ayun.

cguro sa tuesday mag meet kami ni Sheryl.(idk kung saan,at kung sure nga b un.)
sana may ksma ako. Sad

Enz i need your opinion.opportunity din to parang sa unang hirit. hehe
tpos eto p pla.totoo nga daw ung product launching.ndi daw siya nag sisinungaling. xD

guys bka bigyan pa tayo ng sandamakmak n RSVP.hingi muna ko ng 100pcs para sure ko kung totoo eto.haha

wow...in that case this would be like JaPen's live tourney sponsored by pentel. go talk to them patrick. then i'll willingly join. Smile
Back to top Go down
gohu
Posting Addict
Posting Addict

PostSubject: Re: Wanted : Pen Spinners for Pentel RSVP   Wanted : Pen Spinners for Pentel RSVP EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 3:38 pm

waw ean pla kasama si master
Back to top Go down
M Escape
fuckin programmer
M Escape

PostSubject: Re: Wanted : Pen Spinners for Pentel RSVP   Wanted : Pen Spinners for Pentel RSVP EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 4:22 pm

Eto po ung schedule ng meeting namin ni Mrs. Sherly Kim of Pentel.

SM Marikina 3pm sharp.

ang kasama po si Master JoooooB,{TH}Enzo,{TH}Gerard,{TH}Eduard and me ofcourse.LOL

instant gathering nnmn.haha parang ung sa unang hirit lng ah.pero mas malaki to.wahah magiging endorser ng Pentel? haha
Back to top Go down
{TH}Gerard
Post Master
Post Master
{TH}Gerard

PostSubject: Re: Wanted : Pen Spinners for Pentel RSVP   Wanted : Pen Spinners for Pentel RSVP EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 4:55 pm

putek!(mud) hahahah si job the master mki2ta ku nanaman!! astig!!!
excited nako!!!! hahahaha Shocked alien pull
SIKAT NA!!! wooooO!! hahah JOKEE!!!! loling
Back to top Go down
GODsila
GODsila

PostSubject: Re: Wanted : Pen Spinners for Pentel RSVP   Wanted : Pen Spinners for Pentel RSVP EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 5:13 pm

Patrick wrote:

SM Marikina 3pm sharp.

ang kasama po si Master JoooooB,{TH}Enzo,{TH}Gerard,{TH}Eduard and me ofcourse.LOL

instant gathering nnmn.haha parang ung sa unang hirit lng ah.pero mas malaki to.wahah magiging endorser ng Pentel? haha

sama daw cna krouls at imau! minessage ako ni krouls. C enzo pala 2! Takte nasira ung isa kong acct eh. T_T
Back to top Go down
{TH}Enzo
Tropang Hayop Leader
Tropang Hayop Leader
{TH}Enzo

PostSubject: Re: Wanted : Pen Spinners for Pentel RSVP   Wanted : Pen Spinners for Pentel RSVP EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 5:24 pm

GODsi({TH}Enzo) wrote:
Patrick wrote:

SM Marikina 3pm sharp.

sama daw cna krouls at imau! minessage ako ni krouls. C enzo pala 2! Takte nasira ung isa kong acct eh. T_T

22o 2. Isa ko pang acct yan. Batrip! Tulong krouls!! T_T nagloloko acct ko.
Back to top Go down
JoooooB

JoooooB

PostSubject: Re: Wanted : Pen Spinners for Pentel RSVP   Wanted : Pen Spinners for Pentel RSVP EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 5:26 pm

wth...stop calling me master...tsaka na pag pinanalo ko na ung sinasabing tourney ni patrick...sana manalo :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted : Pen Spinners for Pentel RSVP   Wanted : Pen Spinners for Pentel RSVP Empty

Back to top Go down

Wanted : Pen Spinners for Pentel RSVP
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next