Pinoy Pen Spinning Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pinoy Pen Spinning Community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
This site will be further used for archiving purposes. POSTING and REGISTRATION DISABLED. Please visit our new website and create a new account! www.ppsc.darkbb.com!! Smile Thank you! NOTE: account activation needed! ;D
Similar topics

Best of Vicgotgame

Go down 
    4 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Sound
    Post Master
    Post Master
    Sound

Best of Vicgotgame Empty
    PostSubject: Best of Vicgotgame   Best of Vicgotgame EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 2:29 pm

The time has come to end my penspinning career. The reason being there are other goals i wish to achieve, and simply because Ive lost interest in spinning altogether. After the first round of the WT, i lost motivation to keep spinning, and just put all my last minute ideas into my R2 and R3 videos. I was pretty much looking forward to losing so that i could put more time into the other things that are more important to me.
    Thank you everyone for your support over the years, and all the spinners that really got me to point that Im at as a spinner. I honestly never thought penspinning would be something that i would have gotten this good at. Thank you for everyone that told me Ive helped them in some way, through a tutorial or inspiration, it all meant alot and made me feel that much better about myself. Im grateful for all the people ive met through UPSB, and all the gatherings. You guys really made these past years a blast. Thank you. =) - VICGOTGAME

Back to top Go down
    NJSpinner
    Post Master
    Post Master
    NJSpinner

Best of Vicgotgame Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Best of Vicgotgame   Best of Vicgotgame EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:20 pm

Thanks for this vid Master Xound. I shall miss VicGotGame
    Back to top Go down
    jasfer_spinner
    jasfer_spinner

Best of Vicgotgame Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Best of Vicgotgame   Best of Vicgotgame EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 4:08 pm

Bye vicgotgame..Sad
    Back to top Go down
    Sound
    Post Master
    Post Master
    Sound

Best of Vicgotgame Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Best of Vicgotgame   Best of Vicgotgame EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:40 pm

NJSpinner wrote:
    Thanks for this vid Master Xound. I shall miss VicGotGame

xD Master??
    Back to top Go down
    NJSpinner
    Post Master
    Post Master
    NJSpinner

Best of Vicgotgame Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Best of Vicgotgame   Best of Vicgotgame EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:53 pm

Yeah MASTER
    lol!
    Btw ilan tao na siya ngayon?
    Back to top Go down
    PSVorteX
    Posting Addict
    Posting Addict
    PSVorteX

Best of Vicgotgame Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Best of Vicgotgame   Best of Vicgotgame EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 8:21 pm

Bye Vic
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Best of Vicgotgame Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Best of Vicgotgame   Best of Vicgotgame Empty

Back to top Go down

Best of Vicgotgame
    Page 1 of 1