Pinoy Pen Spinning Community

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
This site will be further used for archiving purposes. POSTING and REGISTRATION DISABLED. Please visit our new website and create a new account! www.ppsc.darkbb.com!! Smile Thank you! NOTE: account activation needed! ;D

Share | 

Comparison Vid Between Supertips and Lil' Hands

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chrisPS

PostSubject: Comparison Vid Between Supertips and Lil' Hands   Wed May 19, 2010 4:55 pm

ayan, para makatulong sa iba tsaka malinaw na sa iba.

Semi-requested by AIRAZOR[UPSB].

Last edited by chrisPS on Tue May 25, 2010 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GAME
Post Maniac
Post Maniac

PostSubject: Re: Comparison Vid Between Supertips and Lil' Hands   Tue May 25, 2010 9:27 pm

nice one chris!

btw, do u mean comparison?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JoooooB

PostSubject: Re: Comparison Vid Between Supertips and Lil' Hands   Tue May 25, 2010 9:39 pm

yeah it's supposed to be comparison. but awesome vid. up until now i thought they were exactly the same thanks for the vid!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If you want to end up somewhere, aim at being GREAT, not the BEST. You know why? Being the BEST means that the people look up to you with hopes of someday DEFEATING and REPLACING you. Being GREAT means people look up to you with RESPECT, cheering for you with complete sincerity." -JoooooB

Current Mod: none
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/tawatayohaha
chrisPS

PostSubject: Re: Comparison Vid Between Supertips and Lil' Hands   Tue May 25, 2010 9:46 pm

EDIT: ayan, naedit ko na Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carbon

PostSubject: Re: Comparison Vid Between Supertips and Lil' Hands   Tue May 25, 2010 9:56 pm

Nice vid! Very informative! I also thought they look the same.
Thanks for doing this dude!

+1
approve

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"i spin, i spun and i spammed.."

Philippine Flag "Its not in the years, but with the sacrificed blood and tears" Philippine Flag
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comparison Vid Between Supertips and Lil' Hands   

Back to top Go down

Comparison Vid Between Supertips and Lil' Hands
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pinoy Pen Spinning Community :: Pen Talk ::  General PS-
Jump to: