Pinoy Pen Spinning Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pinoy Pen Spinning Community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
This site will be further used for archiving purposes. POSTING and REGISTRATION DISABLED. Please visit our new website and create a new account! www.ppsc.darkbb.com!! Smile Thank you! NOTE: account activation needed! ;D
Similar topics

To all newbies out there! =]

Go down 
+34
dgxh_tk*
PSVorteX
NJSpinner
vanflyhigh01
⋆★PurpleCarrot★⋆
onelove
ojoin1
ℑuDツ
cedrix302
rarka446
renier001
*MaDaFaKaSaNa*
Tsukiyomi25
[PS]rEikRamv3
xperryment
Takato.Sukoshi
Tremor
--+LHrv+--
M Escape
ExcrisVirus
{TH}Gerard
Vaan
jepthe0528
{TH}Jep
Mik
chrisPS
AiYeRu
erik123098
{TH}Enzo
ram_marlo
imaÜ
Lod
krouls
JoooooB
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
JoooooB

To all newbies out there! =] - Page 4 Coolte16
JoooooB

To all newbies out there! =] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: To all newbies out there! =]   To all newbies out there! =] - Page 4 EmptySun May 09, 2010 12:14 am

First topic message reminder :

If been promoting Penspinning to my friends for quite a while now. Some get interested. Others get frustrated from dropping the pen too much. And this has been a really big concern for me. People are getting discouraged because they think they're too noobish to even try or excel in this activity. Well let me share something to you guys.
To all newbies out there! =] - Page 4 473678

If you're new to penspinning, consider yourself LUCKY. This is what newbies tend to overlook. Right now you guys have a lot of resources. A lot of penspinning tutorials are popping up, we have a forum and community to look after you. All you need is a little determination.
approve

Still not convinced? Check this out.

I have been penspinning for about 1 year and 9 months right now. That's a total of 21 months. I'm not bragging this, but for a penspinner, i have gone bit farther than the others who have started in my time. BUT, for a penspinner of my time of experience, this is just average, maybe even lower.
To all newbies out there! =] - Page 4 128889

{TH}Enzo, as you all know is an admin of our forum. He has been spinning for what? like, 8-9 months? and take a look at his level of penspinning. He can even pull off tricks I can't do. For his time of experience he's pretty good.

And of course, who could forget, Excrisvirus. This guy has been spinning for 17 months, a very long time if you look at it. But, take a look at his spinning first. This guy can do continuous spreads, insane hand movements and other power tricks.
I have to admit, this guy is a lot better than me in some aspects of penspinning. Seriously.

The newer members are getting an advantage here. Why? Because they can just pick up stuff that we old spinners have already accomplished and develop it to make it better for their own purpose. Unlike us old pinoy spinners, we only had a small section on UPSB to share what we had. Most of us (including me) started from scratch. We were forced to teach ourselves the tricks we wanted. Well there's eso who made things a little easier when it came to the basics. But when we wanted to learn advanced tricks, we needed to watch tons of combos, play it over and over again, maybe watch it slower with the "slow" effect on windows movie maker to get a closer look. We had nobody to guide us.
To all newbies out there! =] - Page 4 617882

We dwell on styles and tricks what we picked up on our first few months of penspinning. Back then "bakfalls", "midbaks1.5's" and "busts" were the coolest tricks you can think of. We only had a few "official" mods to choose from. One of them was the PH KT by Clyde.

Right now you guys have a lot of tricks and styles to develop and master such as peem and supawit's "power" styles, kUzu and SEVEN's "wild" styles and Eriror's "calm" style.
You have a lot of mods to choose from including the LH mod, LHG3-matic, TH Buster, and of course, with the launching of the RSVP pens here in the PH, you could now make mx's. Back then we had to pay big amounts to get a single RSVP.
To all newbies out there! =] - Page 4 9304

As time passes by, the world of Penspinning grows. The tricks, styles and mods develop to newer, better ones. Some of us can't keep up. Some can. Whereas to newbies, they can already start practicing "modern" tricks to make their styles even better.

What i'm trying to say here is that you guys shouldn't lose hope. As admins, moderators, and members of our community, we are ready to guide you guys. Who knows, maybe some of you become better than Eriror, Peem or any other pro out there. YOU NEWBIES HAVE MORE POTENTIAL THAN OLD TIMERS LIKE ME.
To all newbies out there! =] - Page 4 472259

Now if you had the patience and dedication to read what i just wrote here, then thank you. I did this to encourage fellow penspinners and would-be pen spinners to strive and do better.
Now if you can also click that "+" on the upper right of my post....

"Remember that in Penspinning, it doesn't matter when you started. It's how long you can hang on that matters." -JoooooB To all newbies out there! =] - Page 4 849743

Last edited by JoooooB on Thu May 13, 2010 8:39 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tawatayohaha

AuthorMessage
erik123098
Post Maniac
Post Maniac
erik123098

PostSubject: Re: To all newbies out there! =]   To all newbies out there! =] - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 12:58 pm

Same here.
Back to top Go down
xperryment
Posting Addict
Posting Addict
xperryment

PostSubject: Re: To all newbies out there! =]   To all newbies out there! =] - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 11:15 am

PSVorteX wrote:
Im one of the Newbies`
mas noob paq bos PSVorteX
Back to top Go down
vanflyhigh01
vanflyhigh01

PostSubject: Re: To all newbies out there! =]   To all newbies out there! =] - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 1:38 pm

Try and try..almost got it..Cont..thumb around..need more patience..
Back to top Go down
dgxh_tk*
dgxh_tk*

PostSubject: Re: To all newbies out there! =]   To all newbies out there! =] - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 9:58 pm

thank you guys for all the advice that encourage me so much to continue again and again to PS...

I know that in my position im just a begginer in PSing.., but with all the advice PS became not just my hobby but also a part of my life...

I remember that the only trick I know is charging and in that time I have no idea in pen spinning but when i saw the vids of jaPEN i surrendered and consider myself as a failure in ps but 1 time i saw this site and read the forum i think i to myself had a wrong step so ty approve To all newbies out there! =] - Page 4 810815
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Philipenspinners/148420
dgxh_tk*
dgxh_tk*

PostSubject: Re: To all newbies out there! =]   To all newbies out there! =] - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 10:10 pm

and now im almost 6 months spinning...

haizt.. i think practice lng tlga kelangan ng lht pra magtagumpay dpat din lging pinag aaralan ang lht To all newbies out there! =] - Page 4 617882 tlga ngang life is a continous study..^^

so try and try until you succed To all newbies out there! =] - Page 4 43972 To all newbies out there! =] - Page 4 736463 To all newbies out there! =] - Page 4 940694
Back to top Go down
{TH}Enzo
Tropang Hayop Leader
Tropang Hayop Leader
{TH}Enzo

PostSubject: Re: To all newbies out there! =]   To all newbies out there! =] - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:34 pm

GJ man ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jjjjcccjjf
dgxh_tk*
dgxh_tk*

PostSubject: Re: To all newbies out there! =]   To all newbies out there! =] - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 9:39 am

tnx...
and happy new year every one...
wish you all have a wonderful hands and feets..
ingat ingat sa paptok bka hnd n kyu mkapag pen spin hahaha...
again happy new year approve pis!
Back to top Go down
Sit_doWn13
Old member
Old member
Sit_doWn13

PostSubject: Re: To all newbies out there! =]   To all newbies out there! =] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 6:03 pm

Kaya mu yan Jooooob ok lng yan

Jowk lng poh hehehe
Back to top Go down
xperryment
Posting Addict
Posting Addict
xperryment

PostSubject: Re: To all newbies out there! =]   To all newbies out there! =] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 11:15 am

The best advice to a noob is from a noob(like me weheheh)
tip:
1. You dont need to master aLL the tricks in ps you can learn some, some you cant (for the moment). So try to learn tricks that are linked together like the sonic family.
2. Use a pen that your are comfortable with.. You should create a bond between you and your pen. Make your pen like your buddy.(We'll feeling q gagaling k pag 1 pen lang ang madalas ung gamitin like Spinnerpeem, Supawit, Ayatori z hnd u n kaylangan magadjust s ibang pen lol)
3. Yes when you upload ur very 1st vid as noob. Some people will tell you that "YOU SUCK!!" or "SOME PENSPINNERS ARE BETTER THAN YOU!!". You know what "DOnt Listen to Them!"( We'll ung mga nagkokoment ng ganyan ay d naman tlaga magaling z qng pro sila dapat humble sila at minsan nga masmagaling kapa s kanila ginagawala lang nila un z insecure cla s improvement mo lol)hahaha
4. Try to join tournaments. You'll gain sone experience and you'll practice even harder. Of course dont expect to win your 1st tournament.Its sole purpose is to make you have the feel of the battle( weheheh para mas ganahan kapang magpractice weeee) To all newbies out there! =] - Page 4 930828
Back to top Go down
venzjoker
venzjoker

PostSubject: Re: To all newbies out there! =]   To all newbies out there! =] - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:00 pm

huhuh..naalala ko nung 4th year HS ako..THUMB AROUND sa classmates nakita ko..i said COOL..and then nakaya ko ng 3days HAHAH..super achievement ko un..tapos kaya ko xa ng left and right hand..SUPER COOL..HAHA Very Happy To all newbies out there! =] - Page 4 472259
Back to top Go down
SkYkInG
SkYkInG

PostSubject: Re: To all newbies out there! =]   To all newbies out there! =] - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 11:25 pm

Mga sir Ask ko lang Po pede na bang tawaging "ASTIG" ang 2 months na nag PS
kasi ako 2 months na nag PS ang alam ko palang na tricks Finger Pass,Charge Normal,sonic rise and fall,Bak,TA Harmonic,Extended TA,Thumb flat charge And Twisted sonic Bust

Pero parang Hind parin Astig kasi hind ako marunong mag combo kasi lagi nalang Fall ng Fall ung mod ko

Ano po ba ang magandang gawin???
plss sir help po gusto ko kasing maging magaling katulad ng mga Pinoy pro. penspinersTo all newbies out there! =] - Page 4 930828
Back to top Go down
stevetyrell
stevetyrell

PostSubject: Re: To all newbies out there! =]   To all newbies out there! =] - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 8:08 am

SkYkInG wrote:
Mga sir Ask ko lang Po pede na bang tawaging "ASTIG" ang 2 months na nag PS
kasi ako 2 months na nag PS ang alam ko palang na tricks Finger Pass,Charge Normal,sonic rise and fall,Bak,TA Harmonic,Extended TA,Thumb flat charge And Twisted sonic Bust

Pero parang Hind parin Astig kasi hind ako marunong mag combo kasi lagi nalang Fall ng Fall ung mod ko

Ano po ba ang magandang gawin???
plss sir help po gusto ko kasing maging magaling katulad ng mga Pinoy pro. penspinersTo all newbies out there! =] - Page 4 930828

kasama talaga sa pen spinning yung laging nahuhulog yung pen Smile maging ako bobo pa din sa pen spinning kahit na almost 1 yr na xD

sabi ni joob, spin everyday daw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To all newbies out there! =]   To all newbies out there! =] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

To all newbies out there! =]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4