Pinoy Pen Spinning Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pinoy Pen Spinning Community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
This site will be further used for archiving purposes. POSTING and REGISTRATION DISABLED. Please visit our new website and create a new account! www.ppsc.darkbb.com!! Smile Thank you! NOTE: account activation needed! ;D
Similar topics

Pen spinning Journal

Go down 
+48
Night Fury
NJSpinner
::MYSYCRY::
ram_marlo
squidol
alvinPS
cedrix302
{TH}Enzo's
Sound
p3n-1za
⋆★PurpleCarrot★⋆
onelove
drumstick
PSVorteX
ultimatespinnerasb
dark_passion
N00Bz
firetypepokemon
javascript
xperryment
ℑuDツ
erik123098
spintek79
spikez
imaÜ
ppscarl
Takato.Sukoshi
arjayaaben
Lod
♫PHX♫ AngeRfist
M Escape
♫PHX♫swasda
Carbon
ExcrisVirus
gohu
{TH}Jep
stork321
chrisPS
Tremor
Penmaster
GAME
Chobi
rai
{TH}Gerard
{TH}Enzo
JoooooB
CHOFF
Rae
52 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Rae
Old member
Old member
Rae

Pen spinning Journal Empty
PostSubject: Pen spinning Journal   Pen spinning Journal EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 1:24 am

Learned a new trick? Working on a PSing video? Tell everyone here what you've been up to and see what others are doing.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/raeferrer
CHOFF
CHOFF

PostSubject: Re: Pen spinning Journal   Pen spinning Journal EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:39 am

I finally learned sonic~
yipee~

So all I need to do is to combine all of them. :\

TA-Rev is kinda hard, it hurts my index finger when I practice.
Back to top Go down
JoooooB

Pen spinning Journal Coolte16
JoooooB

PostSubject: Re: Pen spinning Journal   Pen spinning Journal EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 4:13 pm

i just had my acet ( ateneo college entrance exam ) this morning. when we had a 10 minute break, there was this guy who was pen tapping ( making drum beats with his pen ). all the girls were looking at him. i didn't like the fact that he was so big headed. so... Twisted Evil

i picked up my ordinary pencil, and started spinning. i caught the attention of two girls. Smile but majority of the girls still stared at his hands. i picked up another pencil and spun 2p2h. and just for fun i added a few aerials.

he stopped tapping and just looked at me. after a while everybody was looking at me. i also heard somebody said "wow".

after the test the guy approached me and said "pano mo nagawa un?" ("how did you do that?") i was kind enough to teach him the TA but in the back of my head i was lmao loling
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tawatayohaha
{TH}Enzo
Tropang Hayop Leader
Tropang Hayop Leader
{TH}Enzo

PostSubject: Re: Pen spinning Journal   Pen spinning Journal EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:31 pm

HAHAHAHAHA! nice one Jooooob!
ako naman.

Before, when i was a beginner to PS, I used to do K4LC a lot at school and adding in some few tricks like TA harmonic and FL TA's. My classmates always tell me "ayan na si IMBA Ikot!" (invincible loops) . Haha!xD deep inside me, i was "wala panga aq sa kalingkingan ng spinners sa JEB and to others! Pag un nakita nila!xD" hahaha! Some of my classmates are also spinners now. My classmate even made a mod like mine! Haha.xD But i'm better now.:P In fact, we are planning to make a collaboration among us Guardian Angel Academy Students. 3rd yr Hi-School. Amateur PSers.xD The title will be "Our K4LC Days are Over!". Haha. Wish us good luck. And to complete it before the middle of October! -RESPECT- Smile

There will be a Sabayang Pagbigkas in October in the foundation week of our School. Memorizing my piece, is a damn interruption in my PSing! Evil or Very Mad Now, I believe that sometimes, you can be really be busy to stop spinning temporarily. Sad hahaha.

Last edited by {TH}enzo on Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jjjjcccjjf
{TH}Gerard
Post Master
Post Master
{TH}Gerard

PostSubject: Re: Pen spinning Journal   Pen spinning Journal EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:34 pm

ei master joooooob! haha aus pinost mu ah! hehe! ur the man!
Back to top Go down
{TH}Enzo
Tropang Hayop Leader
Tropang Hayop Leader
{TH}Enzo

PostSubject: Re: Pen spinning Journal   Pen spinning Journal EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:37 pm

I finally discovered and learned how to do Bonkura's iSonic! Just yesterday. (09/19/09) wanna see a Clip of it?:P

https://oldppsc.forumtl.com/single-member-videos-f8/isonic-t154.htm#1245

NOTE:
Sorry for the Camera delay, i pressed the "Record Button" too early!
AND!
I will not tell how to do it. In respect to Bonkura's secret. If you figured it out too, please keep it a secret. Thanks. Smile

EVIDENCE: Look, it's my BICtory Mod.

Please rate and comment at youtube.

-respect-
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jjjjcccjjf
CHOFF
CHOFF

PostSubject: Re: Pen spinning Journal   Pen spinning Journal EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 10:02 am

I made some tricks that looks weird.Smile)
live the pen will spin in my middle finger and pinky finger.Smile)
TA then the pen will go to the middle of my middle finger and index finger, then I pass it to the pinky. xD
Back to top Go down
{TH}Enzo
Tropang Hayop Leader
Tropang Hayop Leader
{TH}Enzo

PostSubject: Re: Pen spinning Journal   Pen spinning Journal EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 4:29 pm

CHOFF wrote:
I made some tricks that looks weird.Smile)
live the pen will spin in my middle finger and pinky finger.Smile)
TA then the pen will go to the middle of my middle finger and index finger, then I pass it to the pinky. xD

ah! CHOFF! it's a basic principle of "Mapping"! Look,

Spoiler: