Pinoy Pen Spinning Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pinoy Pen Spinning Community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
This site will be further used for archiving purposes. POSTING and REGISTRATION DISABLED. Please visit our new website and create a new account! www.ppsc.darkbb.com!! Smile Thank you! NOTE: account activation needed! ;D
Similar topics

[TUTORIAL] Lakubo Jell mod (Ayatori)

Go down 
+5
GAME
JoooooB
Lod
gohu
Chobi
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Chobi
Post Master
Post Master
Chobi

[TUTORIAL] Lakubo Jell mod (Ayatori) Empty
PostSubject: [TUTORIAL] Lakubo Jell mod (Ayatori)   [TUTORIAL] Lakubo Jell mod (Ayatori) EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 7:00 pm

Tutorial by JC of UPSB

translated from http://annkou2.blog105.fc2.com/blog-entry-112.html

Pens needed
-1x Lakubo
-1x Hyper Jell
-2x Signos
-1x Signo Knock Type 0.7
If you happen to have that white signo that I have in my picture, then you can use that grip instead of the Signo Knock Type 0.7 grip, but you'll need to add a couple strips of anyball to the front, back, or both since the signo broad grip is not as long as the Signo Knock Type 0.7 grip.
[TUTORIAL] Lakubo Jell mod (Ayatori) P1010111

Step 1
-reverse inktube of the lakubo
-take off the hyper jell cap and clip it
-remove the hyper jell grip
-remove both signo tips from pens
-remove Signo Knock Type 0.7 grip and cut a design into it if you wish
(yeah, that's a lot of parts to step 1...but if I had made a seperate pic for each of those steps, i'd waste so much time)[TUTORIAL] Lakubo Jell mod (Ayatori) P1010112

Step 2
-take signo tip and place it on the lakubo
-add tape to secure it
[TUTORIAL] Lakubo Jell mod (Ayatori) P1010115

Step 3
-use a little bit of clear tape and stick the insert that you wish to use onto the lakubo as shown in the above picture
this is just what i prefer to do, you can do it differently if you want--but the result'll be the same so it doesn't really matter
-then take a bigger piece of clear tape and place it on the end of the insert
Make sure that there is a little bit of tape hanging off of both sides of the insert so that the tape can actually stick onto the lakubo grip.
-then just wrap the insert around using the tape so that the insert is nice and tight around the lakubo grip
it's okay for some of the dimples of the lakubo grip and some of the flat part of the signo tip to still be showing because the signo knocktype grip will cover this up in the end (if you use the signo broad grip though, you will need anyball grips or something to cover those areas)
[TUTORIAL] Lakubo Jell mod (Ayatori) P1010117

It should end up looking something like this:
[TUTORIAL] Lakubo Jell mod (Ayatori) P1010119

Step 4
-SLOWLY slide the cut up signo knock type 0.7 grip over the insert
Be very careful to make sure the insert does not move too much--even though it's taped down, the grip WILL shift the grip if you are not careful and help hold the insert in place
[TUTORIAL] Lakubo Jell mod (Ayatori) P1010121

Step 5
-Put the other signo tip into the back of the hyper jell cap, and then put the hyper jell grip over the little piece of the lakubo backplug
I would leave ~0.3 cm of empty space between the hyper jell grip and where the backcap starts to widen
-Then put the backcap over the grip, and push until the backcap reaches the point where the lakubo backplug widens
Optional
-You may also put an insert over the hyperjell grip at this point and put that into the cap as well
(you can tape the insert down onto the hyperjell grip like how the insert was taped down to the grip on the front, but this is not necessary--I personally don't bother with this)
-The insert that I used was a piece of white paper with a design cut out of the paper (you'll see in the following pic).
Sidenote to xxdefinitionxx You don't usually cut the hyperjell grip and then put an insert under it. At least not usually... If anything though (I haven't tried this yet), try putting an insert around a random grip, like a rsvp grip or something, and then putting that inside the hyperjell grip, and then doing it that way. You may need to cut the rsvp grip a bit to fit inside the hyperjell grip, but I don't know for sure, I've never tried.
[TUTORIAL] Lakubo Jell mod (Ayatori) P1010122
[TUTORIAL] Lakubo Jell mod (Ayatori) P1010123

And that's it. You're done.
Finished Product

[TUTORIAL] Lakubo Jell mod (Ayatori) P1010126

"I'm sorry if I had end up making this tutorial too long, but since it was an issue that the first was too "vague", I made sure that this tutorial was in depth enough to satisfy you all. But yes...this tutorial that I just made is definitely way too long for such a simple mod, but eh, I hope some of you find it necessary and useful. Well, good luck making this and have fun spinning." - JC
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Chobi0157
gohu
Posting Addict
Posting Addict

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Lakubo Jell mod (Ayatori)   [TUTORIAL] Lakubo Jell mod (Ayatori) EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 7:28 pm

nyc tut, tnx
Back to top Go down
Lod
Post Master
Post Master
Lod

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Lakubo Jell mod (Ayatori)   [TUTORIAL] Lakubo Jell mod (Ayatori) EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 10:31 pm

is all the material available on any NBS???
Back to top Go down
JoooooB

[TUTORIAL] Lakubo Jell mod (Ayatori) Coolte16
JoooooB

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Lakubo Jell mod (Ayatori)   [TUTORIAL] Lakubo Jell mod (Ayatori) EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 10:58 pm

anybody here na nakakita na ng hyperjell sub?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tawatayohaha
GAME
Post Maniac
Post Maniac
GAME

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Lakubo Jell mod (Ayatori)   [TUTORIAL] Lakubo Jell mod (Ayatori) EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 6:47 am

JoooooB wrote:
anybody here na nakakita na ng hyperjell sub?

mejo ok sub ung hyperbG cap kaso dali masira pag nahulog..
may nkita ka bang sub??

btw, im too lucky to find a hyperjell kaso nag iisa nlng tska brown pa.. TT_TT
atleast mejo malapit sa black hahaha

amd, wla pa din ako nkikita na lakubo.. T_T
dong-a u-knock pa din gamit ko
Back to top Go down
Lod
Post Master
Post Master
Lod

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Lakubo Jell mod (Ayatori)   [TUTORIAL] Lakubo Jell mod (Ayatori) EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 1:05 pm

so mejo mhrap dn pla 2ng ayatori mod d2 sa pinas??
Back to top Go down
GAME
Post Maniac
Post Maniac
GAME

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Lakubo Jell mod (Ayatori)   [TUTORIAL] Lakubo Jell mod (Ayatori) EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 5:38 pm

Lod wrote:
so mejo mhrap dn pla 2ng ayatori mod d2 sa pinas??

gnun na nga..
pwde ka gumawa ng atleast "LOOK ALIKE"...

XD
Back to top Go down
Lod
Post Master
Post Master
Lod

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Lakubo Jell mod (Ayatori)   [TUTORIAL] Lakubo Jell mod (Ayatori) EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 9:52 pm

look alike but diff. feel...xD
Back to top Go down
GAME
Post Maniac
Post Maniac
GAME

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Lakubo Jell mod (Ayatori)   [TUTORIAL] Lakubo Jell mod (Ayatori) EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 10:59 pm

Lod wrote:
look alike but diff. feel...xD

wlang tatalo sa power ng "IMAGINATION"
Back to top Go down
Lod
Post Master
Post Master
Lod

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Lakubo Jell mod (Ayatori)   [TUTORIAL] Lakubo Jell mod (Ayatori) EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 11:14 pm

uu nga,,..just imagine!!kunwari ayatori..xD
Back to top Go down
Tremor

Tremor

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Lakubo Jell mod (Ayatori)   [TUTORIAL] Lakubo Jell mod (Ayatori) EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 12:20 am

wow nice tut!
Back to top Go down
Lod
Post Master
Post Master
Lod

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Lakubo Jell mod (Ayatori)   [TUTORIAL] Lakubo Jell mod (Ayatori) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 9:35 am

tremor meon b nbbli senyu jn ng materials nan??
Back to top Go down
Tremor

Tremor

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Lakubo Jell mod (Ayatori)   [TUTORIAL] Lakubo Jell mod (Ayatori) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 12:03 pm

Lod wrote:
tremor meon b nbbli senyu jn ng materials nan??

try ko mag visit from san pedro to cavite Very Happy
Back to top Go down
{TH}Jep

{TH}Jep

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Lakubo Jell mod (Ayatori)   [TUTORIAL] Lakubo Jell mod (Ayatori) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 6:38 pm

thanks for the tut
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lod
Post Master
Post Master
Lod

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Lakubo Jell mod (Ayatori)   [TUTORIAL] Lakubo Jell mod (Ayatori) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 11:01 pm

@tremor pag meon pde pa lbc??bayadan nlang qta...gus2 q kxe nan ee..^___^
Back to top Go down
Chobi
Post Master
Post Master
Chobi

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Lakubo Jell mod (Ayatori)   [TUTORIAL] Lakubo Jell mod (Ayatori) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 11:03 pm

By the way guys, NONE of the pens used in this mod is available here. Except the Signo tip.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Chobi0157
Takato.Sukoshi
Pen Spinner
Pen Spinner
Takato.Sukoshi

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Lakubo Jell mod (Ayatori)   [TUTORIAL] Lakubo Jell mod (Ayatori) EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 1:51 am

ang hirap nmn kase nyan eh T_T ganda pa nmn
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1245056430
NJSpinner
Post Master
Post Master
NJSpinner

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Lakubo Jell mod (Ayatori)   [TUTORIAL] Lakubo Jell mod (Ayatori) EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 10:06 pm

Ang ganda ng pagkagagawa ng mod at nyc tut master chobi!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Lakubo Jell mod (Ayatori)   [TUTORIAL] Lakubo Jell mod (Ayatori) Empty

Back to top Go down

[TUTORIAL] Lakubo Jell mod (Ayatori)
Page 1 of 1