Pinoy Pen Spinning Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pinoy Pen Spinning Community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
This site will be further used for archiving purposes. POSTING and REGISTRATION DISABLED. Please visit our new website and create a new account! www.ppsc.darkbb.com!! Smile Thank you! NOTE: account activation needed! ;D

What is the craziest comment/compliment/insult you recieved because of PS?? And How?

Go down 
+23
egeboy099
indestructable146
ArcLeor
CHOFF
krouls
M Escape
♫PHX♫ AngeRfist
ppscarl
Clyde
ExcrisVirus
Penmaster
{TH}Jep
Adeco
♫PHX♫swasda
Lod
AiYeRu
{TH}Gerard
{TH}Matthew
gohu
Tremor
JoooooB
GAME
{TH}Enzo
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
{TH}Enzo
Tropang Hayop Leader
Tropang Hayop Leader
{TH}Enzo

What is the craziest comment/compliment/insult you recieved because of PS?? And How? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: What is the craziest comment/compliment/insult you recieved because of PS?? And How?   What is the craziest comment/compliment/insult you recieved because of PS?? And How? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 5:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

As the title says! cheers I think many PSers will enjoy this thread.xD
Just add if you think the comment said to you is negative or positive.

Reason: I showed off at school because our school hosted the athletic meet and many students from other schools went to our school.. About, 10 schools in total (athletic players only). so, I gave it a try..xD I spun unsynchronized 2p2h, and received this comment. " Hala..Alien!!! Paanu yan!.. Hala... Alien!" LOL.xD For me it's a compliment. :P haha!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jjjjcccjjf

AuthorMessage
krouls
wembaster

What is the craziest comment/compliment/insult you recieved because of PS?? And How? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is the craziest comment/compliment/insult you recieved because of PS?? And How?   What is the craziest comment/compliment/insult you recieved because of PS?? And How? - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 10:19 pm

{TH}Enzo wrote:
"Uy nakita kita sa youtube ah!"

LOL.

xD
Back to top Go down
https://oldppsc.forumtl.com
CHOFF
CHOFF

PostSubject: Re: What is the craziest comment/compliment/insult you recieved because of PS?? And How?   What is the craziest comment/compliment/insult you recieved because of PS?? And How? - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 11:30 pm

"Wow Dude, I bet you always spin that pen for the whole day."
"You're too good in PS! Kaya pala you don't finish your requirments eh!!Smile))"

Lol, I always hear that from my friends.
Back to top Go down
ArcLeor
ArcLeor

PostSubject: Re: What is the craziest comment/compliment/insult you recieved because of PS?? And How?   What is the craziest comment/compliment/insult you recieved because of PS?? And How? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 10:23 am

During a meeting, I was listening to my supervisor while doing PS (ang boring kasi eh)
then he suddenly stopped in the middle of an explanation and shouted at me:

"Stop that or I'll be forced to give you a memo!"

and to think, nandoon sa meeting ang halos buong department namin..
so siyempre pahiya ako.. binitawan ko nalang yung pen na hawak ko..

Later, habang nag didiscuss naman yung manager namin,
he was doing PS in front of the whole department..
and he was consistently looking at my supervisor..
while doing the same PS i was doing earlier..

lol!
Back to top Go down
krouls
wembaster

PostSubject: Re: What is the craziest comment/compliment/insult you recieved because of PS?? And How?   What is the craziest comment/compliment/insult you recieved because of PS?? And How? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 11:12 am

ArcLeor wrote:
During a meeting, I was listening to my supervisor while doing PS (ang boring kasi eh)
then he suddenly stopped in the middle of an explanation and shouted at me:

"Stop that or I'll be forced to give you a memo!"

and to think, nandoon sa meeting ang halos buong department namin..
so siyempre pahiya ako.. binitawan ko nalang yung pen na hawak ko..

Later, habang nag didiscuss naman yung manager namin,
he was doing PS in front of the whole department..
and he was consistently looking at my supervisor..
while doing the same PS i was doing earlier..

lol!

astig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the craziest comment/compliment/insult you recieved because of PS?? And How?   What is the craziest comment/compliment/insult you recieved because of PS?? And How? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:24 pm

saken...

sa AYALA...

habang nag PS ako d ko alam maraming tumitingin saken..

sabay panu kya nya ginawa un..

may bata pang tumanong saken.... magikiro kabah kuya? what?!
Back to top Go down
indestructable146
indestructable146

PostSubject: Re: What is the craziest comment/compliment/insult you recieved because of PS?? And How?   What is the craziest comment/compliment/insult you recieved because of PS?? And How? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:38 pm

aku

pareho kami ni ArcLeor

pero

akin hinde na binalik ang MOD kow

What is the craziest comment/compliment/insult you recieved because of PS?? And How? - Page 3 128889
Back to top Go down
egeboy099
egeboy099

PostSubject: Re: What is the craziest comment/compliment/insult you recieved because of PS?? And How?   What is the craziest comment/compliment/insult you recieved because of PS?? And How? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:02 pm

ito lang ang i shishiare ko ayong sa experience ko about sa craziest moment sa PS

1st :

friend: turuan mo nga ako ng sonic..
me: d ako marunong nyan.....(beginner pa..) charge na lang.
friend : pano ?
me : bsta mag karoon lng yan ng dalawang bilog sa gilid.
friend : ah...
then nakita ng math teacher namin engineer eh diba marunong ang ibang engineer sa PS

sinabi ng guro sa friend ko na...... jorge gusto kong maging magaling ka dito sa mathematics or programming hindi dyan sa paikot ikot ng ballpen marunong ako nyan... inexample nya pa...ung FP at REV FP...kaso d nya alam ang name ng trick

2nd:

nag pe penspin ako sa library... (enjoy doing a triple infinty and thumbaround)
friend : buang oh....... para kang tanga.

3rd:

nasa church ako nun dala ko ung BIC ko na mod.
kuya : pano yan?
me : madali lang yan fingerpass.
kuya : baka maging drummer ka na nyan.
friend : wala na talaga syang pangrap sa buhay mag pa ikot ikot na lang.

4th :

ngaung april 10 lang ito nangyari.
pumunta kami ng butuan city para sa MINDANAO YOUTH SUMMER CONFERENCE
daming chinese........ kasama ako dun.

habang nag pepenspin ako...may lumapit isang chinese..at sinabi ng hiram daw sya ng mod ko bigla tumira ng mga bust at....sonic rise fall harmonic..

nagulat ako at nag paturo...d ko un makaka limutan for the 1st time naka met ako ng PS na may alam rn kahit papano.
Back to top Go down
imaÜ
Pen Spinner
Pen Spinner
imaÜ

PostSubject: Re: What is the craziest comment/compliment/insult you recieved because of PS?? And How?   What is the craziest comment/compliment/insult you recieved because of PS?? And How? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 10:05 pm

sakin simple lng Smile)

bata: galing ah! turuan mo ko
ako: di naman tayu mtgal mgkkxma ee. Smile)

hahaha
Back to top Go down
http://jen.imau.mybrute.com
{TH}Enzo
Tropang Hayop Leader
Tropang Hayop Leader
{TH}Enzo

PostSubject: Re: What is the craziest comment/compliment/insult you recieved because of PS?? And How?   What is the craziest comment/compliment/insult you recieved because of PS?? And How? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 11:10 pm

egeboy099 wrote:
ito lang ang i shishiare ko ayong sa experience ko about sa craziest moment sa PS

1st :

friend: turuan mo nga ako ng sonic..
me: d ako marunong nyan.....(beginner pa..) charge na lang.
friend : pano ?
me : bsta mag karoon lng yan ng dalawang bilog sa gilid.
friend : ah...
then nakita ng math teacher namin engineer eh diba marunong ang ibang engineer sa PS

sinabi ng guro sa friend ko na...... jorge gusto kong maging magaling ka dito sa mathematics or programming hindi dyan sa paikot ikot ng ballpen marunong ako nyan... inexample nya pa...ung FP at REV FP...kaso d nya alam ang name ng trick

2nd:

nag pe penspin ako sa library... (enjoy doing a triple infinty and thumbaround)
friend : buang oh....... para kang tanga.

3rd:

nasa church ako nun dala ko ung BIC ko na mod.
kuya : pano yan?
me : madali lang yan fingerpass.
kuya : baka maging drummer ka na nyan.
friend : wala na talaga syang pangrap sa buhay mag pa ikot ikot na lang.

4th :

ngaung april 10 lang ito nangyari.
pumunta kami ng butuan city para sa MINDANAO YOUTH SUMMER CONFERENCE
daming chinese........ kasama ako dun.

habang nag pepenspin ako...may lumapit isang chinese..at sinabi ng hiram daw sya ng mod ko bigla tumira ng mga bust at....sonic rise fall harmonic..

nagulat ako at nag paturo...d ko un makaka limutan for the 1st time naka met ako ng PS na may alam rn kahit papano.

Nice!!!!

eto 1 time. gathering to. sa NBS.sm marikina.

"ay kayo ba ung nasa TV?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jjjjcccjjf
M Escape
fuckin programmer
M Escape

PostSubject: Re: What is the craziest comment/compliment/insult you recieved because of PS?? And How?   What is the craziest comment/compliment/insult you recieved because of PS?? And How? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 11:06 am

@Enzo.alam ko un...xD haha
Back to top Go down
chrisPS

What is the craziest comment/compliment/insult you recieved because of PS?? And How? - Page 3 Coolte16
chrisPS

PostSubject: Re: What is the craziest comment/compliment/insult you recieved because of PS?? And How?   What is the craziest comment/compliment/insult you recieved because of PS?? And How? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 6:05 pm

Ako, konting tingin from people lang. At medyo some comments from my parents.
Back to top Go down
HjANNE :)
Old member
Old member
HjANNE :)

PostSubject: Re: What is the craziest comment/compliment/insult you recieved because of PS?? And How?   What is the craziest comment/compliment/insult you recieved because of PS?? And How? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 11:42 am

isang gabi , ngPPS ako hbang nanunuod ng tv lolo ko

LOLO: ano gnagwa mo?
AKO: pen spinning po..
LOLO: nkita kta sa labas knina bkit pati sa daan gumagnyan ka???
AKO: wala lng po...
LOLO: ampanget tgnan ! lgi ka ngPEPEN SPIN! di mgnda tgnan .. pti suklay gnagnyan mo sa kamay mo! tgil mo yan!

huhu.. nilait nia pgPPS Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the craziest comment/compliment/insult you recieved because of PS?? And How?   What is the craziest comment/compliment/insult you recieved because of PS?? And How? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 12:50 pm

ytterp08 wrote:

LOLO: ampanget tgnan ! lgi ka ngPEPEN SPIN! di mgnda tgnan .. pti suklay gnagnyan mo sa kamay mo! tgil mo yan!

hahaha... ako nga ehh... pati kutsara nag PS paren ako!
Back to top Go down
krouls
wembaster

PostSubject: Re: What is the craziest comment/compliment/insult you recieved because of PS?? And How?   What is the craziest comment/compliment/insult you recieved because of PS?? And How? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 2:03 pm

aq tutbrush
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the craziest comment/compliment/insult you recieved because of PS?? And How?   What is the craziest comment/compliment/insult you recieved because of PS?? And How? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 6:57 pm

akin...
un
un..
ung
gamit sa
un
sa
non pen namin..

^^
Back to top Go down
erik123098
Post Maniac
Post Maniac
erik123098

PostSubject: Re: What is the craziest comment/compliment/insult you recieved because of PS?? And How?   What is the craziest comment/compliment/insult you recieved because of PS?? And How? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 8:10 pm

ytterp08 wrote:

LOL. Ako nanay ko. What is the craziest comment/compliment/insult you recieved because of PS?? And How? - Page 3 838160
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the craziest comment/compliment/insult you recieved because of PS?? And How?   What is the craziest comment/compliment/insult you recieved because of PS?? And How? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What is the craziest comment/compliment/insult you recieved because of PS?? And How?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pinoy Pen Spinning Community :: Pen Talk ::  General PS-
Jump to: