Pinoy Pen Spinning Community


 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
This site will be further used for archiving purposes. POSTING and REGISTRATION DISABLED. Please visit our new website and create a new account! www.ppsc.darkbb.com!! Smile Thank you! NOTE: account activation needed! ;D

Share | 
 

 "Comments" at the Profile section

Go down 
AuthorMessage
{TH}Enzo
Tropang Hayop Leader
Tropang Hayop Leader
avatar

Gender : Male
Age : 23
Post Count : 1855

PostSubject: "Comments" at the Profile section   Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:50 pm

May I know what is the purpose of the "Comments" at the Profile section? I don't seem to find the use of it. wut?
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/jjjjcccjjf
Penmaster


avatar

Gender : Male
Age : 25
Post Count : 343

PostSubject: Re: "Comments" at the Profile section   Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:42 pm

{TH}enzo wrote:
May I know what is the purpose of the "Comments" at the Profile section? I don't seem to find the use of it. wut?


i think i can comment(mod, admin) on to your profile tru it. ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{TH}Enzo
Tropang Hayop Leader
Tropang Hayop Leader
avatar

Gender : Male
Age : 23
Post Count : 1855

PostSubject: Re: "Comments" at the Profile section   Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:01 am

penmaster wrote:
{TH}enzo wrote:
May I know what is the purpose of the "Comments" at the Profile section? I don't seem to find the use of it. wut?


i think i can comment(mod, admin) on to your profile tru it. ^_^

even though they(other site mod, admin) don't know my account details?? Or, even other members??
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/jjjjcccjjf
Penmaster


avatar

Gender : Male
Age : 25
Post Count : 343

PostSubject: Re: "Comments" at the Profile section   Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:50 am

{TH}enzo wrote:
penmaster wrote:
{TH}enzo wrote:
May I know what is the purpose of the "Comments" at the Profile section? I don't seem to find the use of it. wut?


i think i can comment(mod, admin) on to your profile tru it. ^_^

even though they(other site mod, admin) don't know my account details?? Or, even other members??


what do you mean?.i dont get it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{TH}Enzo
Tropang Hayop Leader
Tropang Hayop Leader
avatar

Gender : Male
Age : 23
Post Count : 1855

PostSubject: Re: "Comments" at the Profile section   Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:28 am

penmaster wrote:
{TH}enzo wrote:
penmaster wrote:
{TH}enzo wrote:
May I know what is the purpose of the "Comments" at the Profile section? I don't seem to find the use of it. wut?


i think i can comment(mod, admin) on to your profile tru it. ^_^

even though they(other site mod, admin) don't know my account details?? Or, even other members??


what do you mean?.i dont get it


Hmmm. Diba I gave you my accound details?XD what I mean is, kahit ba hindi alam ng ibang admin ung account details ko, mkaka-access sila sa comments page?
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/jjjjcccjjf
Penmaster


avatar

Gender : Male
Age : 25
Post Count : 343

PostSubject: Re: "Comments" at the Profile section   Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:12 am

{TH}enzo wrote:
penmaster wrote:
{TH}enzo wrote:
penmaster wrote:
{TH}enzo wrote:
May I know what is the purpose of the "Comments" at the Profile section? I don't seem to find the use of it. wut?


i think i can comment(mod, admin) on to your profile tru it. ^_^

even though they(other site mod, admin) don't know my account details?? Or, even other members??


what do you mean?.i dont get it


Hmmm. Diba I gave you my accound details?XD what I mean is, kahit ba hindi alam ng ibang admin ung account details ko, mkaka-access sila sa comments page?


OO..its more on modifying user's profile ^_^..i can only change the "comments, locations and job/hobbies section" ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{TH}Enzo
Tropang Hayop Leader
Tropang Hayop Leader
avatar

Gender : Male
Age : 23
Post Count : 1855

PostSubject: Re: "Comments" at the Profile section   Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:23 pm

penmaster wrote:
{TH}enzo wrote:
penmaster wrote:
{TH}enzo wrote:
penmaster wrote:
{TH}enzo wrote:
May I know what is the purpose of the "Comments" at the Profile section? I don't seem to find the use of it. wut?


i think i can comment(mod, admin) on to your profile tru it. ^_^

even though they(other site mod, admin) don't know my account details?? Or, even other members??


what do you mean?.i dont get it


Hmmm. Diba I gave you my accound details?XD what I mean is, kahit ba hindi alam ng ibang admin ung account details ko, mkaka-access sila sa comments page?


OO..its more on modifying user's profile ^_^..i can only change the "comments, locations and job/hobbies section" ^_^

wuaha! Bkit mo pinalitan!xD Ok i see now. Ako pa pinagexperementohan ah! ok2.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/jjjjcccjjf
Takato.Sukoshi
Pen Spinner
Pen Spinner
avatar

Gender : Male
Age : 22
Post Count : 237

PostSubject: Re: "Comments" at the Profile section   Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:34 pm

{TH}Enzo wrote:
May I know what is the purpose of the "Comments" at the Profile section? I don't seem to find the use of it. wut?


maganda sana eh
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1245056430
{TH}Enzo
Tropang Hayop Leader
Tropang Hayop Leader
avatar

Gender : Male
Age : 23
Post Count : 1855

PostSubject: Re: "Comments" at the Profile section   Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:52 pm

Takato.Sukoshi wrote:
{TH}Enzo wrote:
May I know what is the purpose of the "Comments" at the Profile section? I don't seem to find the use of it. wut?


maganda sana eh
tgnan mo comments mo.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{TH}Enzo's Youtube
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/jjjjcccjjf
Takato.Sukoshi
Pen Spinner
Pen Spinner
avatar

Gender : Male
Age : 22
Post Count : 237

PostSubject: Re: "Comments" at the Profile section   Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:22 am

toinks ????????????

di kame pde mag koment?

@enzo:ala nmn ako koment eh
thumbs up
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1245056430
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: "Comments" at the Profile section   

Back to top Go down
 
"Comments" at the Profile section
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pinoy Pen Spinning Community :: Members Corner ::  Profile Help-
Jump to: