Pinoy Pen Spinning Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pinoy Pen Spinning Community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
This site will be further used for archiving purposes. POSTING and REGISTRATION DISABLED. Please visit our new website and create a new account! www.ppsc.darkbb.com!! Smile Thank you! NOTE: account activation needed! ;D

Promoting the modrod

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chrisPS

Promoting the modrod Coolte16
chrisPS

Promoting the modrod Empty
PostSubject: Promoting the modrod   Promoting the modrod EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 5:45 pm

Hi! I'm promoting the modrod here on this board. Some may not be aware of this. Also, this is in my own words, so I may not quite get it right. So here goes!!!

http://www.modrod.biz

The ModRod is a retractable spin pen made of Lexan (Polycarbonate or the ones used in bulletproof glass).

It is quite very simple in design, with 205.5mm length, 9.53mm in diameter, and 17.75grams in weight, but with the aesthetic appeal, the sky is the limit (not really :P). The pros of it is that of course, number 1, is the body itself. Made of polycarbonate, it is quite durable. Also, it is a retractable pen that writes at the "tip" side, so when one uses it in school, one will not quite get "suspicious" of the pen you are using to write (if you use it, that is Smile ) Another is, of course, the one that makes it differ from almost all pen modifications out there. it is the pen itself. You can design with grips, like Dr. Grips, G2 Grips, or almost anything you can put into your modrod. It gives one's modrod a unique "personality". it's kinda like, It defines who you are inside.

The Present designs from the modrod website are fully modded pens that are hand painted, and carefully modded with select ring colors. One-of-a-kind original works, and the inspiration for their slogan, which is:

A work of art; built to spin.

One present con may be the location, as the pen is specially "factory-made", so you may not be able to get it in public, except through their website.

Please visit their website for more info.

Last edited by chrisPS on Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:11 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Requested by modrod-cris on UPSB that the website URL be shown)
Back to top Go down
{TH}Enzo
Tropang Hayop Leader
Tropang Hayop Leader
{TH}Enzo

PostSubject: Re: Promoting the modrod   Promoting the modrod EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 5:51 pm

wow! i visited the website, is there any other pics than that?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jjjjcccjjf
Penmaster

Promoting the modrod Coolte15
Penmaster

PostSubject: Re: Promoting the modrod   Promoting the modrod EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 11:41 am

{TH}enzo wrote:
wow! i visited the website, is there any other pics than that?

you can check them at upsb "show of your modrod thread"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Promoting the modrod   Promoting the modrod Empty

Back to top Go down

Promoting the modrod
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pinoy Pen Spinning Community :: Pen Talk ::  Pen Modifications-
Jump to: